Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending April 14th for the 184th POTW:
4/8/2009 2:09:01 PM

Thanks Nick and Georgios!!

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 2:17:46 PM
Hi Kathleen!

I just joined a new TeamWork, The Adlanpro Garden Of Friendship. A community related and supportive forum for POTW. Our purpose is to introduce and activate friends in AdLandPro. Of course the most active will for or later pass this forum.

Three of the four members are regular supporters of POTW and I presume you will allow me to introduce our Team.

Dearest Adlander!

A new Team work just begun. Our purpose is to make new members active, to introduce them to the community and to guide them so they can feel home at any time.

Click above to visit the forum
Carla - Sara -Sharmaine - Georgios

Adlandpro's Garden of Friendship

click above and enjoy friendly relaxaion sounds

PHILOXENIA
* Philoxenia means friendship to foreigners or hospitality to strangers
Click above

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 2:24:41 PM
Thank you, Georgios!

I've been to the Garden of Friendship a few days ago, it's a great idea!!

I also just sent Sharmaine an invitation!
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 4:39:35 PM

Hello Kathleen and Thomas,

Luka is teasing me that I`d become retired NOTW :) . I do not know a different way to support you great people and forum at all :) .

Here are my 7 best of the bests :

1. Sam Sunday

2. Dimitra Bravou

3. Jayson VanBeekom

4. Georgios Paraskevopulos

5. Alain Deguire

6. Amanda Martin-Shaver

7. Gabrielle Brothers

I WISH A HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !

Branka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 5:28:10 PM

Hi Branka,

Last week Luka was POTW and NOTW!  That only happened once before and I asked that person politely if she'd like to give away her NOTW ad and she did.  I also suggested that to Luka twice by message, but he was so excited to win last week I didnt press him a third time about the NOTW ad!  I hope he doesnt come in and apologize, he's too careful about other people sometimes.  It's too bad his computer broke but maybe he needed a rest from all the replying to his fans. A day or 2 away makes us wonder why we put so much of our minds into this and then sometimes we're slow to come back, but I think he will rush back and happily plow into it as usual!

My computer broke during the first week I was running this election at the end of January.  Also had a problem 2 weeks ago.  They always break when we're busiest or starting something new and important, why is that?!

I read your post at the AOV, young people do have a lot of goodness and sometimes more sense than older adults!  About math... I have a 17-yr old son who's a math wiz, in 11th grade this year and graduating high school next year.  He wanted to be an architect but also wants to join the military, he's much more serious about starting his life than Jayson is, and more outgoing with having lots of friends in real life but not online much.  So depending what Luka needs help with in math, my other son is very good at algebra and I don't know what higher forms of math, he never asks for help with homework but does a lot and has had high grades every year without any help from us.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!