Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
ACTUAL RESOURCE: Blog appearance
4/5/2009 2:48:48 AM
(All opinions are Ron's and are from personal experience.) Blog Appearance: All important my friend. Your niche, and demand, will determine the conformity of your blog. I use conformity, loosely. Conformity to cater to the reader, yet attractive to everyone, including yourself. If you don't like it, then whats the point? Yet, we must sacrifice to achieve the final product. Currently I would recommend WordPress.com Especially if you are a beginner, in my case anyway, it worked in my favor. The tools are easy to access, the content is easy to navigate, and the overall control is yours. The feature I like the most is uploading images into the blog itself. Or displaying a gallery of photos to show. Add your favorite blogs to your blog roll, instant link backs in your comments. Search by tag or blog. WordPress.com is definitely a keeper.
+0
Re: ACTUAL RESOURCE: Blog appearance
6/21/2009 9:08:23 PM
I just started another blog more for business, any suggestions.  I am about to fill it up with content and more concepts that I like.  I am going to put content that I like.
Shirland Carrington Forty Get You Eighty http://newstylemath.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!