Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: We Have A New Nigerian Scammer In Our Community
9/17/2005 7:21:19 AM
Hey Bogdan, Thanks - only now there's ANOTHER one! http://community.adlandpro.com/go/rita01/default.aspx This is in my inbox today, from last night; -------------------- From Rita Harunna Dearest One, I am Miss Rita Harunna the only daughter of late Mr. & Mrs. John A. Harunna .My father and mother were very wealthy farmers and cocoa merchant when they were both alive After the death of my father,long ago,my mother was controling his business untill she was poisoned by her business associates which she surffered and died.Before the death of my mother on May 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan where she was admitted,she secretly called me on her bed side and disclosed to me about the sum of four million five hundred thousand US dollars.USD ($4.5million ) she left in suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan,it was the money she intended to transfer oversea for investment before she was strucked down by the poison . She also instructed me that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the money will be save and invested wisely. Because of the current political problem here in Ivory Coast I decided to transfer the money to abroad where it will be save and invested. therefore,I am crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a safe bank account into where the money will be transferred for investment . (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 19 years old . (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country. As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to successfuly transfer the money into your yet nominated account.please try and send mails on my private mail box for confidential reasons email address: harunnarita1@yahoo.fr harunnarita1@yahoo.fr Yours lovely, Miss Rita Harunna. -------------------- Unbelievable... Have a wonderful day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/17/2005 8:06:37 AM
Mark, You are so right, Unbelievable!!
+0
William Jaroske

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/19/2005 3:10:48 PM
HOW DARE these Scam merchants invade our beloved community. This person needs to be Fined and thrown behind bars. William
+0
9/27/2005 11:24:39 PM
Hi Mark, These type of scams have been around for many years now. In fact, just last year I got scammed out $8,000 but it was from a different type of scam called the 'Over-Drawn Cashier Check scam', but anyways, these Nigerian scams are nasty and can either clean out your bank account directly or clean out the information in your pc to get into your online account. By this I mean they use a tracking system to track your online account information and get access that way, taking your username and password to clean you out of funds. So don't open any attachment or files from them. Most of these Nigerian scams are using Yahoo emails and I don't see why Yahoo is letting this type or any scams in using their name. And of course they will send the scam info with one email addy and you have to reply by using different addy given by them. There should be a strict law on this scams. Not only are they scamming but they are also spamming. Where does it end. Well I'll end it here. Great forum and keep up the great work. Aurai! Rusty K.
$162,000.00 in 7 days? Here's the proof: http://www.buzzboss.com/162in7.html Just in For the Holidays: http://www.buzzboss.com/ NEW! Better than Adsense: http://www.buzzboss.com/adbrite.html *********
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/28/2005 6:56:43 AM
Hi Rusty, Yes, I had done a forum on that ovwerdrawn scam. About the Yahoo scam emails, I would report them everytime i get one. That is the only way they will know. You are absolutly correct, I am sure more people than just me have reported it,Although They can always sign up using another email address and different name, so unfortunatly it probably won't quit. Thanks for stopping in and Have a Great Day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!