Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Science of Glutathione
4/1/2009 10:58:04 PM
The Science of Glutathione Glutathione is emerging as one of the keys to the health puzzle. Optimizing Glutathione levels will soon join the list of factors widely known to have a positive impact on our health and well being. Do you know about glutathione? I did not and once I learned about this product and the business behind it I immediately jumped on board. The Glutathione Advantage An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in that’s proven time and again in today’s multi-billion dollar Health and Wellness Industry. We know that exercise, rest, proper nutrition and having regular medical exams promote wellness and with early detection of disease, the opportunity for cure is greatly enhanced. As scientists develop their understanding of our miraculous immune system, more and more research is being done to promote wellness at the cellular level. To date, over 80,000 articles have been published on glutathione in medical literature. Glutathione the "Master Antioxidant" One of the major keys to obtaining true health is through optimizing the immune system. Researchers at Immunotec have pioneered the work using natural substances to raise glutathione, critical for optimization of the immune system. It was the discovery of glutathione’s importance in optimizing your body’s first line of defense – your immune system that led to the development of Immunocal. The presence of glutathione is required to maintain the normal function of the immune system. Dr. Gustavo Bounous, MD - Director of Research and Development at Immunotec states “ Without glutathione, our immune system could not function, and as glutathione levels drop, our ability to ward off disease also declines. He calls glutathione the “Master Antioxidant”. How Glutathione Works Every day your body must handle the effects of aging, pollution, environmental toxins, processed foods, stress, infection and disease, all of which significantly diminish glutathione levels. As glutathione levels are diminished in the body, the immune system becomes sluggish, is compromised and is unable to mount any defense against everyday viruses and infections. It can also lead to chronic illnesses like diabetes, hypertension and heart disease. Glutathione helps to address a range of illnesses by preserving the overall health of cells and tissues through the elimination of free radicals and countless toxins that can damage our cells and cause a range of health problems. Glutathione is also involved in the regeneration of new and healthy cells. When the immune system is at is peak, you can feel better, have more energy and the quality of your life is enhanced. What’s more, it helps to slow down the aging process. The Product - Immunocal Immunocal and Immunocal Platinum are the leading dietary supplements, patented and scientifically proven to help cells more efficiently manufacture recommended levels of glutathione in the body for optimal health. Experience the benefits of an optimally functioning immune system with Immunocal and Immunocal Platinum, your defense against disease. Protect yourself. Improve Your HEALTH, Your Wealth, Your Life There is a powerful business opportunity tied to this product. Take a close look! If you want to discuss this further click the "Contact Me" tab at the site. Here is the site link: http://www.immunotec.com/richman
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Science of Glutathione
4/2/2009 12:14:25 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!