Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The special Grocery List
3/30/2009 7:30:54 PM

SPECIAL GROCERY LIST  

Louise  Redden, a poorly dressed lady with a look of defeat on her face, walked  into a grocery store.

She approached the owner of the store in a  most humble manner and asked if he would let her charge a few groceries.  

She softly explained that her husband was very ill and unable to  work, they had seven children and they needed food.

John Longhouse,  the grocer, scoffed at her and requested that she leave his store at once.  

Visualizing the family needs, she said: 'Please, sir! I will bring  you the money just as soon as I can.'

John told her he could not  give her credit, since she did not have a charge account at his store.  

Standing beside the counter was a customer who overheard the  conversation between the two.. The customer walked forward and told the  grocer that he would stand good for whatever she needed for her  family.  The grocer said in a very reluctant voice, 'Do you have a  grocery list?'

Louise replied, 'Yes sir.' 'O.K' he said, 'put your  grocery list on the scales and whatever your grocery list weighs, I will  give you that amount in groceries.'

Louise hesitated a moment with  a bowed head, then she reached into her purse and took out a piece of  paper and scribbled something on it. She then laid the piece of paper on  the scale carefully with her head still bowed.

The eyes of the  grocer and the customer showed amazement when the scales went down and  stayed down.

The grocer, staring at the scales, turned slowly to  the customer and said begrudgingly, 'I can't believe it.'

The  customer smiled and the grocer started putting the groceries on the other  side of the scales. The scale did not balance so he continued to put more  and more groceries on them until the scales would hold no more.  

The grocer stood there in utter disgust. Finally, he grabbed the  piece of paper from the scales and looked at it with greater  amazement.

It was not a grocery list, it was a prayer, which  said:

'Dear  Lord, you know my needs and I am leaving this in your hands.'

The  grocer gave her the groceries that he had
gathered and stood in stunned  silence.

Louise thanked him and left the store.  The other  customer handed a fifty-dollar bill to the grocer and said; 'It was worth  every penny of it. Only God Knows how much a prayer weighs.'

THE  POWER: When you receive this, say a prayer. That's all you have to do.  

Just stop right now, and say a prayer of thanks for your own good  fortune.  Then please send this to all your friends and  relatives.

I believe if you will send this testimony out with  prayer in faith, you will receive what you need God to do in your and your  families' life

So  dear heart, trust God to heal the sick, provide food for the hungry,  clothes and shelter for those that don't have as we do. Amen &  Amen

Don't  break this, please!
Prayer is one of the best free gifts we  receive.

There  is no cost but a lot of rewards.
May you always walk with Angels  
God Bless!

++++++++++++  ++++++++++++++++++ +++++ + 

I  AM CLAIMING THIS FOR YOU

Three things will happen to you this  coming week:

(1) You will find favor with someone you don't  expect;

(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored;

(3) You  will encounter God and you will never remain the same, Amen.

My  prayer for you today:

The eyes beholding this message shall not  behold evil, the hands that will send this message to others shall not  labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever.  Remain in God's love as you send this prayer to everybody on your list.  Have a lovely journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and  He will never fail you because He is Awesome!

If you truly need a  blessing, continue reading this email:

Heavenly  Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly  bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more  than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who  believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for blessings  for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I  have forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by  those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I thank  you in advance for your blessings..

Father God, deliver the person  reading this right now from debt and debt burdens.. Release your Godly  wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me  Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just  obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that  you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings  I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are  not done with me yet. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen

TAKE  60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and with in hours, you will have  caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit back  and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing that you  know He loves. Remain Blessed!!!

Peace and  Blessings...

and hugs, 

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Re: The special Grocery List
3/30/2009 7:58:38 PM
Hello Myrna,

What a wonderful heartwarming story.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 8:26:35 PM
Hi Gaby,

It is good to see you, thank you for coming by.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 8:29:46 PM
Hello Dearest Friend Myrna!

Thank You for sharing this wonderful story and prayer with us here...

With Lots of Friendship,
Hugs,
Alain
+0
3/30/2009 8:30:59 PM

Hello My Friend,

I have to share this with you, if I didn't, you would call me on it later

I Can Show You How To Turn $39 into $3000 a Month for LIFE.  Automatically!

Anyone Can Do This!

Recession Proof Business!  NO Selling!  Get Paid to Give it Away!

No sponsoring required to get paid, earn up to
$1500 - $3000 monthly income or more just by handing out their FREE RX CARD, this in incredible!

They have a FREE RX CARD that when people take the card to their local pharmacy Rite Aid, CVS, Kroger, Save On Drugs, Sams, Costco, Publix, Kmart, Walmart, they can receive up to 75% off of their prescription drugs.

When they use the card YOU GET PAID!

AMAZING!

We have already helped hundreds of Average people Make Money In Phase One - Right Now You Can Position Yourself On Top of Phase Two.

Check this out, go to my website:  https://www.nulegacyrxcard.com/savesmoney  print off the FREE Card and try it for yourself.

Stop Worrying About Money!

Remember, I told you first.  Please go to my website and check it out today: 

https://www.nulegacyrxcard.com/savesmoney

NuLegacy Opportunity: Get Paid to Give Away FREE Prescription Card! Help others save up to 75% on Prescriptions! Call 575-915-2650 Today. Visit https://NuLegacyRxCard.com/savesmoney
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!