Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA#: The Beauty of Nature
3/30/2009 8:25:12 PM
Hi Kathleen!

The shorter your replies are the nicer music I will dedicate you. As in my post to Patricia this is A heavens place if we just can respect of what still is. Our Blue Earth still gives us lots of it beauty. I dedicate you a very special song.

"A Friend In High Places"

click above (fantasy picture)

Nature at its most stunningly beauty

Kindlly regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 8:36:37 PM
Oh Myrna!

I love this kind of gardens and parks. We need more such places for relaxation. It is so pitty that we have such a nice world but we haven't used our sence to make life good for all. For you today I will be more exotic. Something like the picture below is my mothers house at my birth village. I live in an appartment. Listen relax and feel good.

Nice music for relaxation
I dont know the title nor the composer.

Click above
Kindly regards
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 8:45:24 PM
Hi Luis Miguel!

I am so glad you joined us in this very special topic. Thank you for the comment. You are a great friend. Knowing that you love master arts I am sure you love classic music. I will let the Muses play very nice heavenly sounds for you. I remember following from school.

Concert for Harp and Flute
 Mozart

click above

"Quando escuto esta música, lembro de Deus, Natureza e Universo... Maravilhosa esta música. Mozart GENIO".

I do not understand latinogenic languages, but after reading above comment to this video clip I can clearly say I understand the imagination of the poster.

Kindly Reagrds
Georgios
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 9:08:25 PM

That was a true friend's gift, Georgios. Mozart has always been my best favorite.

"When I listen to this music, I am reminded of God, Nature, and the Universe... So wonderful this music. Mozart GENIUS."

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 10:10:10 PM

Thank you, that's very beautiful.  My reply was short because I wanted to find something...

Here's a much bigger photo: http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/cool-famous-blue-neon-mushroom-wallpaper-of-mushrooms-glowing-colors-t759.html

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!