Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tactics for the New Internet Success Seeker: How to Rise above the Competition
3/27/2009 12:00:29 PM
  1. Tactics for New Internet Success Seekers on how to get noticed and grow.

If you want to accomplish the latter, remember this three-word philosophy: Anonymity is bankruptcy.

That’s why I am going to explore three tactics for elevating you and your website visibility on the Internet:

1. Exert your website's distinctiveness.
  2. Never give in to vulnerability, always push to better the ranking of your website, even if you have not made a single sale or a referral.
  3. Be smart, copy what successful people are doing.

When executed consistently, these practices will capture the attention of potential business partners and customers, thus contributing to a greater awareness of the value you can bring to their lives.

1. Exert your website's distinctiveness.

As an Internet Marketer, the net worth of your website is a function of your expertise. So, the three questions you need to ask yourself are:

• What is my website known for, publishing, promoting, advertising, or marketing?
  • Who is already attracted to my website and is using it as a resource?
  • What have I done to it in the last 7 days to amplify its resourcefulness ?

Once you’ve identified and evaluated your true expertise and inventoried every signle page of your website as assets, your next challenge is to assert the website's distinctiveness in every possible way:

Ask questions, and give your site rich content, find ways to convert every pixel of your site into cash, tell people about your website, market it in any way you can. Invite friends to write regular articles for your site on given topics and encourage them to invite their other friends to visit your site to read these articles once they have been published.

The special part is, asserting your website's distinctiveness elevates its visibility. Elevating its visibility attracts more visitors and buyers and there by solidify your Internet business security.

Remember: If your website's presence makes a difference, your are happening. You want people to start speaking about it every where. You want it to become so invaluable that it becomes noticeable when outdated. Websites like that covert more visitors into hungry buyers and rarely get forgotten.

What is it known for?

What is it known as?

And what real information does it publish, sell, market,advertise or promote that position it distinctively, effectively and continuously?

2. Never give in to be vulnerability

Vulnerability is weakness. Challenge yourself never to use the phrase “I don’t know or I can't.” Find ways to bring your website to the Internet's millions.

Remember: When you maintain this attitude your website and your potential customers will respond accordingly.

3. Be smart

Smart people creates websites that attract others.

• Perceive what top sites are saying and doing. That way you can capitlize on things they drop, clarify your position and work your Internet Business confidently. By looking around, listening and learning, you can fine tune your websites to reflect maximum brilliance.
  • Come out of nowhere. Make people switch on their PC's and mobile phones to check for new content on my website. Create multiple landing pages and spread them across the web. Let people land on them by accident like I do!

Remember: Become the master of your own website. Gone are the days when people used to hire the so called experts to build their websites for them, times are tough – tougher than they’ve been in a long time, so take control of your future, your website.

Here is that one distinct Internet address  http://www.mabusaonline that is turning heads! Check it out!

Thank you,

May the Power of Joint Venture Lifestyle be with you.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tactics for the New Internet Success Seeker: How to Rise above the Competition
3/27/2009 10:34:14 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!