Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Get hits to your website now!
3/26/2009 8:33:10 AM
Get hits to your website now!

Imagine, your business exposed to real live people!

That's right, receive live visitors to your site affordably! No more submitting your ad's to groups, message boards, surfing etc hoping to get live people to your site. Most email advertising you know, always ends up in spam or junk folders. Now, you can get real live people to your site without the hard work of surfing or spending hours reading emails.

I want to explain to you what a traffic exchange really is. A Traffic Exchange or Hit Exchange as they are also known is a real Traffic Alternative. Basically you receive exposure for your own web site banner ads and even text links by viewing the sites and ads of other people. Traffic Exchanges operate on a credit system. Members earn credits by participating in a variety of ways and then "spend" these credits on website visitors to their own pages banner ad impressions text links and in some cases even email advert's. These programs provide you with a very powerful and cost effective way of :

Putting your product or service in front of a very diverse audience
- Seeing what other folks are promoting
- Getting an idea of how your competition is targeting their campaigns
- Branding your name gather leads and yes even make sales

However, I know most of you don't have time to surf or read thousands of emails to earn credits for advertising. That is where I step in. Get Hits Now is a program to help your business grow without clicking or reading emails. I am here to do the work for you. I get the emails, I surf the pages. And I have to tell you it really works. There are hundreds of people that really go to your site and I know myself that I really get business from these people. Not only is it effective but it is a non expensive way to get your business exposed. Your site can be exposed to  traffic exchanges without having to join or click. Visit my site to see how to see how you can get your business exposed to thousands of people with out the hassle of clicking and joining traffic exchanges!  http://www.greatwhitetraffic.com/gethitsnow
Michelle Sawyer Owner Global Hit Pro http://www.globalhitpro.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!