Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BFA'S AWARD OF APPRECIATION !! MARCH 2009
3/10/2009 6:42:24 PM

Dear Thomas,

You are so kind. I really appreciate your coming by and congratulating me, and will make every effort to be worthy of your praise. You are a true friend.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 7:38:12 PM

Dear Georgios,

I really enjoyed the Bolivian Baroque piece by Henry Villca. While uncommon, it is a beautiful example of the Old World's early influence in our Latin American countries.

What really has moved me is your referring to me in such laudatory terms. Sincerely I would never dream of deserving any one of them, but anyway, it feels so nice to know one is so appreciated by a friend. And I want to tell you that it is I who have always admired you great erudition and exquisite taste and, above all, your generosity.

Also, I deeply appreciate your beautiful recognition of Pauline's effort and of her wonderful general attitude to her friends here in Adland. I would like to be able to have the words to refer to her just as you have, because I certainly feel very much in the way that you and all of her friends do about her.

Last but not least, I am sure that she will agree with me in your post simply being wonderfully presented. A beautiful present indeed.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 7:54:36 PM

Hi Patricia!

Well, it is on time to get this Party started.

I Thank the Gods
I was born Hellene in Macedonia.

Patricia, I thank you for your kindness. Your friendship I set very high. I am so glad you won this contest because you have done so much to support this community. Only the blind people cannot see the goodness you gave to all of us. Alain sent me a nice Greek Heart and I gave it some sounds of Greece.

Greece a Pearl of Beauty

click above

Love and Hugs
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 8:09:12 PM

HUH?

I didn't win an Art award. 

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1211066/ShowThread.aspx

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 8:09:45 PM

Hi Thomas!

I am not in wrong forum! HE HE HE. I came in to give a hand to Pauline. Thanks for your kindness and your greetings to Luis.
I Thank the Gods
I was born Hellene in Macedonia.

Thomas. Thessaoliniki, the town where I am from in the capital of Macedonia. Knowing your respect to the Lord I will dedicate you something very special.

St Demetrius Cathedral in Thessaloniki

click above

St Demetrius is the Patron of THessaloniki

Regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!