Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Money Can Come To You From Anywhere
3/7/2009 9:34:29 AM

Hello friends,

As I was falling asleep last night I kept hearing in my head, "Money can come from anywhere," and I felt I was to deliver this message to you, perhaps when you need to hear it most.

Money Can Come To You From Anywhere

Most of us think we know where our money comes from and even where money could possibly come from. Right?

We think of our job where we are paid a certain amount per hour and we think of a second job where we could be paid  additional amounts in exchange for more hours.

we think of a home business where we earn commissions based on our efforts.

We think of winning the lottery.

We think of receiving an inheritance.

We think of finding money on the street... or in an old coat pocket... or in the bottom of the sofa.

we think of winning the HGTV dream home and selling for a cool $2 million dollar profit.

We think of selling something on Ebay.

We think of winning the Publishers Clearing House prize.

There are other ways we think money comes to us.

ALL of these ways were suggested to us by someone else.  It is what we were taught as we were growing up.  They have become our beliefs because we simply choose to believe them.

WHAT IF we LET GO of our limiting beliefs about how money can come to us?

WHAT IF we open ourselves to the possibilities that "money can come from anywhere?"

WHAT IF we consciously CHOOSE to believe that "money can come from anywhere?"

How would that FEEL?

So, how do we do that?

Let go.

Choose.

Believe.

Before we can receive anything in our lives we must be "open to receiving."

So, I offer to you a few affirmations you can write and say or sing or think as often as possible to change your mindset and ALLOW "money to come to you from anywhere."

AFFIRMATIONS - Write and say them MANY times throughout the day and fall asleep thinking them at night...

"I am open to receiving money from anywhere."

"I now release all limiting beliefs about how money can come to me."

"I choose to believe that money can come to me from anywhere."

"I deserve to receive money from anywhere."

"Money comes to me now in miraculous and unexpected ways."

"I am grateful for the money that comes to me in large amounts from anywhere."

OK, so get out your pen and start writing.  Keep your Affirmations by your bedside...that is IF you really want to change how money comes to you.

The possibilities are endless and ever expanding and YOU are deserving of receiving money from anywhere.

Many blessings for your prosperity and well being.

Copyright 2009 Linda Miller is a Spiritual Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer and Spiritual Mentor.  Subscribe to Linda's Newsletter, Market From Spirit e-course and Weekly Affirmations:  http://SpiritualEntrepreneurToday.com and http://LawOfAttractionSecrets.com

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Re: Money Can Come To You From Anywhere
3/7/2009 5:05:01 PM

Linda; fellow twitterer n adland friend;

SO TRUE,  I have always believed this statement you

were given that  "Money can come from anywhere,"

Since God created life and we are alive, God created heaven and earth and all  b eings  human and animal, and God loves and gives  (air, water, earth) us all we need and sometimes way above

so we can bless and help others...  And since God is our main highest source of all good that comes into our lifes..                     I truly believe that an y way is possible to receive what   

we NEED and more. (Health, money, friends, etc.)                Thanks for giving us this opp to tell you how much you are loved. Rebecca S.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!