Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Pay it Forward Cash Bailout System Questions and Answers
2/25/2009 6:57:09 PM

Hello friends,

Got questions about the new Pay It Forward Cash Bailout System?

1.  What is Pay It Forward Cash Bailout System?

It is a Unique Direct Sales Company, which sells an Audio and Video Webucation E-Library on "How to" for just about any website application on The Net and a profit pulling website under a theme of "The 98k Cash Bailout" utilizing a Industry Unique PIF 3up Cash-Quadrant Bailout Compensation Plan. We show you How-to Loosen the noose that The Economy has around Your Neck by Delivering "Your Cash Bailout" Directly to Your DoorStep.

2.  What are the membership levels and prices?

There are three membership levels:

Bronze Level - $30 | Silver Level - $120 | Gold Level - $240

If you wish to receive $25 payments, you will pay your invitor $25, $100 if you want to receive up to $100 payments, and or $200 if you choose to Max the comp plan and receive up to $200 Payments.

Each membership level includes a large number educational products and software, videos, etc.

The primary benefit of coming in a the Gold Level to start is, if a member at a lower level below invites someone who wants to come in at a higher level than "their" invitor, "their" invitor earns on the level at which they are upgraded and the "difference is passed up to the next qualified member equal to the level of the person initially getting started at the higher level.

3. Is This Cash Gifting?

This is NOT a Gifting Program.  We have Tons of Software and Webucation Products for your use! So this program has a product.

4.  In what countries is program availabe?

We welcome members from all around the globe.

5.  Do I have to "Recruit" People??

We have an Exclusive Marketing System that GIVES AWAY personal referrals and forces Community Spirit in Paying It Forward by a factor of at least 7.  This Marketing System is FREE to upgraded members and will also build a Uniquely structured Permanent Downline that can "Follow You" in to other Lucrative Businesses.  This alone is worth the entire cost of this program even on the "high end."  There is no need to "sell" or pressure anyone to participate.

6.  How and when do I get paid?

You get paid Immediately and Directly from Your new members or via Any Online Payment Processor or directly to your door.  You can create as many Moneylines as you want, each passing $25, $100, and $200 Pay-It-Forward 3up sales up to Your Doorstep FoReVeR!

7.  Are There Any Fees For Participating?

YES. We charge a fee between $5 - $40 (depending on the Level you join at), for set up (good for 180 Days), and it renews on your anniversary for hosting, to participate.

We will not nickle and dime you in the members area where most "no admin fee " programs will upsell you (usually a monthly payment of sorts or a high ticket item).  We believe in honesty Upfront.

Are there any hidden fees?

Absolutely not. $30 - Bronze, $120 - Silver, or $240 - Gold, is All you will pay if you start now, and is due on your 180 Days anniversary.  Why 180 Days?

Imagine, receiving only $49,000 your first 180 days. On your anniversary, your payment is due. As EVERYONE who is on your team and making money renews, You Make Another $49,000 with NO ADDITIONAL SELLING OR EFFORT, and it's for a Life-Time Membership.

8.  What makes this program different from the others?

As stated on our pages, we fully run this business 12 hours daily, 7 days a week and with our advanced programming, we can monitor all Inviter's and Personal Invitees payments through our advanced back office, ensuring the system is run fair and accurate. We would be considered an "Discount Software and Webucation" Business.

9.  Do you provide support?

Yes. We provide unlimited customer support (within reason).

10.  Do I have to join all of the payment processors you offer?

No. You can receive payments directly to your DoorStep or through one of several online payment processors that are available in your back office.

11.  Do I need a domain or web hosting account?

No. Membership includes with your affiliate ID to track your sales, so all payments go directly into one of your payment processor accounts. You simply promote your affiliate link to make sales.  While it is not necessary to have your own domainname, we do recommend that you purchase a domain name and redirect it to your affiliate link for a greater marketing appeal and protection of your sales.

I HOPE you find this information helpful.  Please contact me directly at 828-652-4714 with any questions.

JOIN our team and get started today...

http://PIFCashSystem.com

Many blessings for your prosperity and well being.

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!