Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: LOVE AND SOUL (Eros and Psyche) ~ Greek Valentine Story
2/14/2009 9:04:55 AM

Friend is one that has no face, is feeling...
Simply "Friend" 
Happy Valentine's Day

a9qxaj9v.gif picture by eamia58 My Affection always a9qxaj9v.gif picture by eamia58

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 10:31:34 AM

Dear Georgios,

Thank you for the invitation. I have so much enjoyed the story of Eros and Psyche, especially the enlightening explanations and artwork. You know, I used to be a great admirer of the Bouguereau and other Academic's paintings, above all those inspired by the myth with its strong and at the same time delicate visual appeal. Unfortunately their works have not always been duly and widely appreciated, but hopefully they will some some day.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and all my dear friends here at Adland a Happy Valentine's Day with lots of Joy, Peace and Love.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 10:37:22 AM

Happy Valentine's Day, Georgios!!

That was a very dramatic story!  All thru history people have made themselves crazy over one person, but then another one and another one.  ONE for the moment, and that moment is all that matters.  Each of our minutes is like the end of time standing still...why are people like this?  SO MUCH DRAMA!  So much nudity for a Saturday morning, and now is the time for chocolates!!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 12:03:08 PM

Hello Georgios,

Thank you for this, it is lovely.

You spend a lot of time on your forums for your friends and we do appreciate it.

Roger

+0
2/14/2009 12:26:06 PM

Georgios you do such an outstanding job of presenting all these wonderful stories to us.  It makes me wish I still had my book on Greek Mythology.  Beautiful story.

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!