Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I once had hay fever or seasnal allergies and now do not.
2/12/2009 10:50:57 AM

From the time I was 6 years old I have had seasonal allergies every spring until eleven years ago at age 48. I grew up on a dairy farm tormented by reactions to all hay grasses, much of the fall grain mill dust, and the constant need to go into the barn to milk cows with hay everywhere, 365 days per year. My life was indeed miserable. As an adult I can remember being so out of it with drowsiness from the medications, that I could barely function for about 3 to 4 months per year. It was a living hell. I was taking handfuls of pills per day and could barely breath. My allergies were severe. I remember the first glimpse of hope was in finding that vitamin c could control a large portion of the symptoms without drowsiness. It was not a perfect solution but it was a definite improvement over the side effects of medications. I thought this was the rest of my life and then.....

There is indeed a way to completely eliminate spring time allergies and a lot more and it is simple involving no herbs, or drugs of any sort, and no you do not have to be enclosed in a sealed room or something either. In fact you can do as I do, and smell the flowers any time of year without risk. Pollen reactions in the spring are nothing more than an allergy to chlorine in water, or to the nitrates in farm fertilizers. All that you need to do is use pure water from your local water store to drink with, cook with, make your coffee with, and even to brush your teeth with, and defiantly remember to take some to drink when you are out. Never touch chlorinated tap water again. The whole reason allergies of this nature exist is because chlorine destroys the human immune system in the area that controls the histamine balance. Remove this substance, the body then resets, and these allergies just go away. This is what happened too me 11 years ago when I decided to try bottled water from a local water store. At the time I had no idea this would happen and did not even try the water for that purpose. I also put a filter on my shower to remove the chlorine from my bathing water and used rubber gloves to do dishes. If you have a water softener installed and working you do not need the shower filter or rubber gloves, but should still use the bottled water for the rest. This is all I did  to live totally free of allergies without meds or herbs and it works. You will find your immune system will improve in many areas as a result of pure water. RO water is good Distilled is best. H.

Harvey H.
+0
Jim
Jim Clayton

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I once had hay fever or seasnal allergies and now do not.
3/14/2009 12:36:28 PM
This is amazing!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!