Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending Feb. 17th for the 176th POTW:
2/18/2009 8:15:12 PM

Hello Steven if you are only just tuning up, what can I expect to come later!!  Lots of music and

Thank you friend,

Sara

+0
2/18/2009 8:19:42 PM

Ohhhhh Rinna, my sweet friend.  You had me so busy yesterday flying around with you, I have had to rest some today!!!!  When I received Kathleen's PM last evening, I was astonished and went - that will have to wait until tomorrow - I have to go to bed!!!

Thank you friend for all your support and for your kind and loving ways you are spreading around the community.  Always 'on the wing'.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 6:03:11 AM
Dear Dear Sweet Sara,
Greetings!
Hahhahahaha..... poor dearie.... I guess all this came as a suprise at one go.  But you know what the good thing is - you know to get away to get some rest and then join us and make us have parties parties parties ;)

Oh dear Sara, you deserve a rest dear.  As Mum Judy passes the throne to you to carry on the Queen duties for the coming week, at least you are well rested and up for it.

You make us so proud Sara as you are such a warm loving kind caring sweet woman.  You make sure you try to be there for everybody and anybody. 

If you say I am on the wing.... you are the pilot.  I go where you go.  Though you jump and tell me how the water condition is ;)  I'll jump with you dear friend, slowly but surely ;)

Lots of love and enjoy your blessed week!

Love, Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!