Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
*** The One Minute Cure Miracle ***
2/3/2009 7:49:53 PM

Imagine never having to worry about getting the flu again -- or suffering from migraine headaches, gum disease, sinusitis, anemia, lupus, bronchitis -- and a..., for that matter...

The One Minute Cure A SCAM?

Well, that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I read about the One Minute Cure for Cancer and Virtually All Diseases, so I decided to do my homework. You can reproduce my research – or you can do your own homework.

But let me tell you what I found out in the first place.

You may begin here: http://www.squidoo.com/th.... This one article is so interesting and authoritative that I reproduce part of it below.

The One Minute Cure Miracle

Does The One Minute Cure... Cure Cancer And All Diseases?

What is ? Briefly, the One Minute Cure is the use of home grade, 35% hydrogen peroxide, following a very precise protocol.

Hydrogen peroxide is one of the few simple miracle substances still available to the public. Its safety and multiple uses ranks it right up there with DMSO. If you've never used either of these compounds you are overlooking two of the most powerful healing tools ever discovered.

Most of us started on hydrogen peroxide shortly after birth. Not only does mother's milk contain high amounts of H202, the amount contained in the first milk (colostrum) is even higher. This seems only reasonable now that we know one of its main functions is to activate and stimulate the immune system.

Not everyone can use it nor does everyone need to be using it. There are probably some individuals whose health and well-being would not be enhanced with hydrogen peroxide…“The One Minute Cure.”  But there are also millions of others who are suffering needlessly because they either do not know about hydrogen peroxide or they have been misinformed about its use.

Another question I was asked is why it's called the
?  Well, it's called the one minute cure because it only takes a minute to prepare, consisting of a detailed protocol chart that you follow. As an example, 3 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide in a glass of distilled water takes less than a minute. You'll find this chart in the .

NOTE: You may find a lot of detailed information on the many benefits of hydrogen peroxide here: ht...

Now watch this life-changing Video:

Not fully convinced yet? Then you may do a little further research as I did. For example, there is another interesting article here:  htt.... And it will take you to an independent report here: htt... 

Next you may go here: http://oneminutecurereview.com/. This one really convinced me. Some excerpts from it below:

One Minute Cure WILL NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE!

Yes, you read it right. It will not work for those people who have the extra-ordinary habit of buying books, and not even caring to read them. Even better, it wont work for those "stimulation-junkies" who read the book all well, but fail to apply the information either because of laziness or just the lack of belief.

If you're one of them - please save your 40 bucks, your time, and CLOSE this page NOW! The One Minute Cure is not for you.

I don't mean to sound rude - but that's the truth. In the end, if you fail to apply anything that's there in the book - what's the use?

I hope you're not one of them, seriously.

Still here? Great! That proves that you're serious about your health!

Look, the One Minute Cure is nothing less than a miracle for me. I don't say that just for the sake of it. It actually worked for me, and I'm 100% sure it will work for you. Take this one decision, and I'm sure you'll rejoice it for the rest of your life.

The One Minute Cure Articles

Various Articles on The One Minute Cure For All Diseases

On this page, you'll find many articles on the 1 Minute Cure - feel free to browse them and educate yourself. Also, if you haven't already, click here to check out 
The....

The...

The average life expectancy for human beings across the globe is only 66 years. In America, those numbers are slightly higher, and the average person can expect to live until they are 69. Really, that's not very many years on this planet. So why don't we live longer than that? To find out how the One Minute Cure for all diseases can help us live longer, we need to take a look at..
Rea...

The...

Cancer is one of the biggest killers of people across the globe. The top three causes of fatalities are heart attack, stroke, and cancer. The first two can be prevented quite well through simple regular diet and exercise. While taking care of yourself definitely can't hurt when it comes to keeping cancer at bay, it often just isn't enough. Just keeping cancer at bay is hard enough - try fighting it off after it has..
Rea...

One...

When I first heard of The One Minute Cure For All Diseases, I cried "Hoax"! Well, with all the promises on their sales page, everything sounded too good to be true. However, since I had been diagnosed with Diabetes, I was desperate to know if such a cure actually existed. So, I went to Google and searched for reviews - but..
Rea...

One...

So by now you've probably heard about the "One Minute Cure". This is that product running around that claims that using their information, you can spend one minute of your time each day consuming a specific product, and that will cure ANY disease you may have. From heart disease, cancer, tumors, diabetes, asthma, allergies - anything. Now, this sounds more than a little crazy, right? It sounds kind of like those people who used to get arrested for selling "Miracle Snake Oil!" on the sides of streets to innocent housewives. Well, it wouldn't be fair to make decisions before giving it a chance, so let's take a more detailed look and find out if this is just a One Minute Cure scam..
Rea...

One...

Madison Cavanaugh is the pioneer of the One Minute Cure. The product she has developed has potential to cure practically every single known disease out there, from cancer to AIDS. Her medical research is slowly changing the world, one step at a time. After watching her mother die of colon cancer, and her grandmother passing away due to a cancerous tumor of the brain, she vowed to find a cure for this terrible disease..
Rea...

Download the first chapter of
The One-Minute Cure
for FREE

[Note:  This book is not available in bookstores.]

EXCERPTS FROM THE BOOK
The One Minute Cure

Imagine never having to worry about getting the flu again -- or suffering from migraine headaches, gum disease, sinusitis, anemia, lupus, bronchitis -- and , for that matter.

Disease as a whole has reached epidemic proportions. Some statistics:

• an estimated 39.5 million people are living with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) all over the world;

• Americans, whether male or female, have a 41% probability of developing cancer or dying from it;

• approximately 4 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer's Disease; 360,000 people develop the disease every year; and this figure is expected to quadruple in the coming years;

• Every 34 seconds, a person in the U.S. dies from heart disease -- and more than 2,500 Americans die from heart disease every single day;

• Diabetes and pre-diabetes combined strikes 27% of Americans (approximately 81 million people);

• the "incurable" disease of alcoholism afflicts 18% of the American adult population;

• and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What if you no longer had to live in fear that one day you'll develop a disease that "runs in the family" or get diseases that naturally come from "getting older" or from bad lifestyle choices?

And what if you had a one-minute cure (which costs only 1½ cents a day to self-administer) that could get rid of virtually any disease in the event that you actually acquired one?

List of Diseases Successfully Treated

AIDS

Cholesterol (High)

Gingivitis

Open sores and wounds

Acne

Chronic Pain

Gum Disease

Parasitic infections

Allergies

Cirrhosis of the liver

Headaches

Parkinson's Disease

Altitude Sickness

Cluster headaches

Hepatitis

Periodontal Disease

Alzheimer's Disease

Colitis

Herpes

Proctitis

Anemia

COPD

Herpes Simplex

Prostatitis

Angina

Cystitis

Herpes Zoster

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Arrhythmia

Diabetes Type II

HIV Infection

Shingles

Arteriosclerosis

Diabetic Gangrene

Influenza

Sinusitis

Arthritis

Diabetic Retinopathy

Insect bites

Sore Throat

Asthma

Digestion Problems

Leg ulcers

Temporal Arteritis

Bacterial Infections

Eczema

Leukemia

Trichomoniasis

Bronchitis

Emphysema

Lupus Erythematosis

Ulcers

Burns

Epstein-Barr infection

Lymphoma

Vascular Diseases

Cancer

Food allergies

Metastatic Carcinoma

Vascular headaches

Candidiasis

Fungal infections

Migraine headaches

Viral infections

Cardiovascular Disease

Fungus

Mononucleosis

Warts

Cerebral Vasc. Disease

Gangrene

Multiple Sclerosis

Yeast infection

Bacteria and Fungi Successfully Eradicated

Actinobacillus actinomycetermoncomitans

Candida albicans

Legionella pneumophila

Salmonella typhi

Aspergillus fumigates

Coccidioides

Mucroraceae

Salmonella typhimurium

Bacillus cereus

Coccidioides immitis

Mycobacterium leprae

Sporothrix

Bacteroides

Escherichia coli

Neisseria gonorrhoeae

Staphylococcus aureus

Blastomyces

Group B streptococci

Paraoccidioides

Treponema pallidum

Campylobacter jejuni

Histoplasma capsulatum

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

ADDENDA

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a very pale blue liquid which appears colorless in a dilute solution, slightly more viscous than water. It is a weak acid. It has strong oxidizing properties and is therefore a powerful bleaching agent that is mostly used for bleaching paper, but has also found use as a disinfectant, as an oxidizer, as an antiseptic, and in rocketry (particularly in high concentrations as high-test peroxide... or HTP) as a monopropellant, and in bipropellant systems.[1] The oxidizing capacity of hydrogen peroxide is so strong that the chemical is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.

Hydrogen peroxide is naturally produced as a byproduct of oxygen metabolism, and virtually all organisms possess enzymes known as , which harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen… (Wikipedia)

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *** The One Minute Cure Miracle ***
2/4/2009 12:05:09 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *** The One Minute Cure Miracle ***
1/26/2012 2:05:56 AM

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!