Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cindy Forrester Needs Your Prayers Desperately
1/31/2009 3:42:32 AM

Hi Luella,

Thank you for this wonderful thread to let us all know, and even though I am late in replying, I sent lots of prayers over the last few days, and will continue to do so.

That power of PRAYER is so awesome.  May miracles abound.

Hugs,  Jill

+0
2/10/2009 10:36:16 AM
Many things relating to pregnancy can be easily helped if there is some knowledge of how to do it. There are two things that are great for general health. One is pure water, including a filter for your shower. Both are available at your local water store. Chlorine in water depletes the human immune system allowing many things to go wrong that would not happen otherwise. I highly recommend using ro or distilled water, and using Strauss Herb Co. www.Straussherbco.com Wonder Tea original formula in addition to your vitamins for general health. It is totally safe for prenatal usage. The details of the product are at the site. They can also probably tell you the nearest health food store that has products of theirs for sale. As these people are master herbalists I suggest letting them know your problem and see if they can recommend anything else. This is not a message to promise to cure, but instead just good general health principles that should help bring about a smooth pregnancy in general and may help with the problem at hand. Hope it does the trick. H.  
Harvey H.
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 11:39:55 AM
Dearest Jo,

How wonderful to see you!  Thank you for your prayers.  I am sure they are very much appreciated.

Hugs,
Luella
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 11:41:08 AM
Hi Jill!

And please forgive my late reply.  I am incredibly busy and waaaaay behind.

Thank you so much for dropping by with your support and most of all for your prayers.

Love ya!
Luella
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 11:45:20 AM
Harvey,

Thank you for your excellent post.  I am sure that many are not aware of the information you have provided.  Maintaining good health by natural methods is what is most important.  Many of our every day maladies would never surface.

I would make another suggestion..... And that is to seek out a Doctor of Naturopathy.

Warm regards,
Luella
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!