Menu

Promote
DYNAMIC DUO PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-27-2009
1/27/2009 8:51:45 AM
Hi all, it has been a while since I did a Profile of the Day, and I wanted to do something new and different. So, for the first time in the history of my Profile of the Day, two people have been selected to be profiled and honored. Now I know they are both very busy, so I am not expecting them to drop in here and respond to every single post, however I would love for you to offer a word of encouragement and support to them. They are our new POTW team for 2009.

Kathleen VanBeekom is the POTW captain & Thomas Richmond is her partner. Kathleen & Thomas are two of the first friends I made here. They welcomed me with open arms, they help others, they are supportive, & they rock! You could not have picked a more dynamic duo than these two. ALP is so blessed to have such past, present, & future teams of talent to keep it going so strong!

Be sure to visit the Person of the Week forum weekly if you can and help to support a great group of people who work hard to do this feature day in and day out, who recognize the many wonderful contributors who make this community extra special.

P.S. In particular, check out the nominations ending today! Steve

Click pic for profile!
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: DYNAMIC DUO PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-27-2009
1/27/2009 9:12:59 AM

Hi Stephen,

Congratulations to Liz and Thomas!

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:13:02 AM
Hi Stephen!

Glad to see you promoting our new POTW team (Kathellen and Thomas)
SOme of our good friends are doing the same. I  will update my Philoxenia POTW Support topic with a link Pointing here.

See who else supports
the POTW Team In Philoxenia
Click Above

Click here to visit the
POTW FORUM
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 9:25:07 AM

Hello Running Man!!

Stephen, how are you?  I was just wondering about you yesterday!!!

As usual, you have made the PERFECT choice!! 

Congratulations, Kathy and Thomas, and once again, I thank you both for stepping up to the plate to take on the POTW .  You will make a great team!!

Blessings,

Judy

New Reply
+0
1/27/2009 9:45:23 AM
Hi Terri, Georgios, and Judy, thanks for joining the celebration! I haven't been as active here lately. I try to pop in at least once a day, but lately once a week. As our friend Phil Black would echo, "It is tax time..." Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!