Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Confidence and enthusiasm...
1/23/2009 5:20:36 PM
Hi Bogdan, HNY mate for 2009 to you & your family,I agree again with your Quote of the day.I am an Aussie as you are aware,however I feel so very proud of your New President Barrack Hussein Obama,he is great for the whole world in regards to peace he is an Inspiration to us all including the third world places especially in Africa,Pakistan,Afghanistan etc. PASSION in his heart to be the 44th well he will be a DOER NOT A PROMISER,he acts as fast as his team and presidency allow him to be.We all should really watch him restore peace and happiness throughout the entire world.I am so pleased as I have family in USA and they are so very much at rest now Bush is gone,his job was hard and he did what he was told to do,but Barrack is doing what has to be done and NOT just what he is advised to do.I believe he will be the best President this free world has ever seen in office.Be proud Bogdan and fellow Citizens your USA will be the best of the best. respectfully Jeffrey O'Brien http://jeffreyobrien.blogspot.com
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 3:47:42 PM

Great quote, Bogdan.

One thing I have noticed is that the more confidence I have the more enthusiastic I am about what I am doing.  In today's economy, I don't think you can ever have too much of either one.  When we get it, we should bottle it!!

Blessings, my friend and thank you!

Judy

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 5:35:00 AM
Hi Bogdan,
Greetings!
Thank you for the quote.  I would have to say those are 2 of the most important things when it comes to doing sales.

Thanks for the reminder.

Love,
Rinna
+0
2/10/2009 5:51:08 PM

Searching the Internet returns interesting hits. 

Thank You Scott

((youtube id="-dObBZAk1QY"))((/youtube))

+0