Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Maryanne Mandache

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
FAT LOSS PROGRAM
1/22/2009 3:28:41 PM

FAT LOSS PROGRAM

Three-month programme will help you to shed body fat at a safe rate. It combines a diet plan with tailored exercise routines, so it will also shape your body and ensure permanent weight loss.

You can lose weight simply through dieting, but this slows your metabolism down: your body shape will fluctuate and you'll find it difficult to maintain the weight loss.                                                              HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS?  

The aim is to burn fat while also increasing your metabolic rate; this is achieved through aerobic work.Constant pace training, where you train at a steady pace for a long period builds endurance. Interval training, where you train for short periods at high intensity, builds stamina and also boost s the metabolic rate, so you burn fat more quickly for as long as twenty hours after your session..

High repetition resistance training will tone the large muscles of your legs, chest and back in particular. This boosts your base metabolic rate- as your muscle is more active- which helps you to keep the weight off.

DIET PLAN

• Drink at least 1 litre of water/day.
  • Cut out tea, coffee and sugar drinks
  • Eat breakfast every day, try porridge or wheat-free muesli.
  • Fruits such as :apples,pears,berries,mango,kiwi with low fat yoghurt
  • Make sure only one meal a day contains wheat (pasta,bread,couscous,cereals)
  • Reduce the amount of (potatoes,bread,pasta)
  • Reduce red meat to one meal a week
  • Eat at least 5 portions of  fresh fruit a day and 3 portions of vegetables
  • Eat plenty of oily fish such as salmon,tuna,makerel and sardines as they contain healthy oils.

If you want to start the Fat Loss Programme, I will provide you Online Personalized  Fitness Programme followed by the general Nutrition guidelines. Just Subscribe to my programm and I will design it for you.

Visit my website, you will find more informations :

http://freewebs.com/swimm62

Mariana
+0