Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kathy Hamilton is going to California
1/26/2009 6:41:50 PM

Hello john,

Welcome back.

Yes I left friday and it was a great ride all the way there. We spent the night right out side of sacramento and it did rain alittle but not really it was great. we were actually  in Atwater . also we spent the one day just for lunch in modesto.  and we will be going back to atwater on friday to spend the night then head home sat. but we have not run into any rain really at all. So its been great for us. Hopefully it will be great tomorrow so me and kyle can go to Universal Studios.

Not sure if Molly will go yet her friends are tugging at her.

So hopefully the weather will be great going home. So far I guess we have missed all the rain thankfully. Thanks so much for the heads up. And welcome back again.

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2009 11:59:41 AM

Hey everyone,

just touching bases. I am in simivalley and it is such amazing weather. it has been like summer for us being here. I guess god blessed us for this trip to be able to enjoy ourselves. Yesturday we went to Universal Studios and the weather was so perfect, we had a great time, today later we are going to the Ronald Reagan Musuem to see Airforce one they put there and other things.

I could not of asked for more perfect weather while on our trip. We have not hit any bad weather yet. I will be back Feb 3 so chat soon, be blessed everyone.

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 5:54:00 AM
Hi Kathy sweety,
Thanks for informing.  Pray that you are having a safe journey and have a wonderful holiday.

Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Love,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!