Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
letter
1/18/2009 5:31:12 PM
Hello, Everyone..i hope everyone is planning to have a busy year this 2009..because there is a great oppertunity out ther this year like never before. I,ve always enjoyed being here on Adland and have did a lot of advertising in here too, and we as business people need to realize that there are a lot of people out there that need to hear from us this year like never before. Because they are talking negative about the Economy and thinking negative about the Economy.But we can turn this thing around and turn it to Possitive and let them know that the  Computer Field and the Electronic Field is here to stay.We need to begin to be as Family and pull together and work together as someone who really cares,because there is a lot of people in business that are just worried about money in thier thoughts, and i understand that we are in business to make money. But we also ought to have a Servants Heart and really help those that are struggling and encourage them all the way. So, if there is anyone that wants to go forward this 2009 and be Fruitful and Productive and really be Serious in helping people wit a Servants Heart..Come Join for Free:www.freeaffiliatebiz.info
victor courville
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!