Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CELELBRATION 2008 - A COMMUNITY PARTY -YANNI ~FOR ALL SEASONS
1/16/2009 9:37:31 AM
Hi Georgios,

Like I said before, no one can put on a party in ALP like you.  I love your music and pictures and your wonderful words of love to all. I am so glad to have you as my dear friend. 

WoW Yanni.  I love Yanni he is just a delight......... easy on the eyes too.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CELEBRATION OF POTY 2008 - THE CHAMPION OF LOVE
1/16/2009 2:39:41 PM
Well Dimitra!

Thank you my country mate and sister for all support, your gratitude, your blessings and congratulations to our good friend Pauline.

They say that my Εnglish is bad but for you who who speαk my language I will put it via a nice Greek song. Let's do it in Greek and tell our friends why Greek people never give up and the do resistance to last minute and last blood drop. This song says it all.

ΠΩΣ ΝΑ ΣΩΠΑΣΩ
HOW CAN I BE SILENΤ
By Nikos Xilouris

Happy Week End
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CELEBRATION OF POTY 2008 - We are all Gods Children
1/16/2009 3:20:11 PM
Hi Jim!

I know you well and I know that you for or later will come back to my forums again! We did not meet for a reason or for a season. We will be there for lifetime. Life is a dream to work on with all its good and bad sides! Yeah, and there wouldn't be any meaning to live if we all were the same. God made us different to learn from each other and we do that best when we make mistakes. We can be angels one moment and devils the other. Our nature is made that way.

In disputes sometimes we are overloaded and may say a word to much or two. What counts is the afterthoughts. A good example is your Country. After many years being quiet, people decided to say their meaning. Who could believe 1968 that USA would have a black president 40 years after. Being active in your neighbourhood, in a community many times means confrontations, disputes and hard fights to overcome. I believe right is better than wrong and it always wins.

GOD OF THE WINDS
by ARCANA

Click above

I don't believe that you are a bad person or a senseless man and I tell you I am not better than you, noway. I have seen you many times act for good too.

I wish you health and happiness.
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CELEBRATION OF POTY 2008 - PAULINE RAINA OFFICIAL WINNER
1/16/2009 3:41:48 PM
Hello Myrna!

Thankyou for coming to our party and for your congratulations to Pauline. Yani is marvelous, I agree. Here is else that I like very much and I am sure you will like it too.

MY HEART WILL GO ON
by CELINE DION

Click above

Happy Week End
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CELEBRATION OF POTY 2008 - PAULINE RAINA OFFICIAL WINNER
1/16/2009 3:51:26 PM
Hello Thomas!

Thank you for joining this party with Pauline. I can smell the fragrance of those red roses.

MY SWEET LORD
George Harrison

Click above

Happy week end
Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!