Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Charisma
8/30/2005 12:58:07 PM
This is a very inspiring Forum for people to read. I'll bet allot of us really do not know this as fact. We all can learn new things every day. Thank you for sharing. Your Friend,
+0
8/30/2005 1:08:04 PM
Hi good friend Kathy, Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderfull things with us. your friend, Kees
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2005 1:14:56 PM
Hi Kathy, These are very useful tips. Thanks for sharing it with us.
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2005 1:35:47 PM
Hello Kathy and thank you for your invite . Great topic , and very helpfull . Wishing you well Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
8/30/2005 1:37:56 PM
Kathy,and others, Thanks for invite. What a great forum! I have read all posts and all I can say nowis that I am overwelmed by response and interest people express to that kind of topic. Well done Kathy.Reading all posts every evening will take me an hour or so, and I am fast reader. You guys are all SOOO charismatic, with you Kathy "in the first row"....nice to have an opportunity to be in comunity like this, really. Corey: I accept your offer, I would like to be your friend. Back to charisma. Everything what Kathy said is exactly how a charismatic, good speaker or entaintainer person should be described. The vocabulary...well, I have been told many times, by born and educated here(in North America)that..."I haven't hear that word for ages" and that would be for example"malcontent", also, many times it was:"you had use a very difficult, not popular word...correctly within the sentence". English language is not my first, so I take that as a complemet.Kathy, you are right when you say "there is something else about them, the way they speak, that makes you want to listen, and makes listening to them interesting and engaging".I have noticed that it could be also couriosity of the listener."a person with an accent...what he or she have to say?" usually I get attention, the moment I start to speak, it's making me nervous though...but desire to talk is stronger,usually I do have someting to say so, I continue, despite all courious faces around me. I just read what I already wrote...ups! sounds like I am a SOMEBODY, just me, simple Ania,may be even charismatic a little?.... Ok. That's all for now, got to go- Take care,have nice day/evening Ania
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!