Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
BELIEF AND QUITTING!
1/16/2005 11:26:23 AM
"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." QUITTING... The only way to lose is to QUIT. As long as you continue to make the effort, you have not lost. Everyone experiences setbacks. However, winners experience the most setbacks because winners persist as long as it takes to win. Does it ever seem that you are blocked in every direction? That's the time to get creative, become more flexible, and open yourself to the possibilities that are most certainly there. Sometimes when you get stuck in a rut, the rut can suddenly and unexpectedly run out. And what a great opportunity that can be for you to climb out of that rut, look around, and see all the valuable things you've been missing. Never quit. Use each setback, each disappointment as a cue to push on ahead with more determination than ever before. Never quit, and you will always be a winner. Ralph Marston MY philosophy exactly!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
Re: BELIEF AND QUITTING!
1/17/2005 8:28:03 AM
Great quote Linda, I have thought of quitting a few times and when I thought about the time and effort already put in, well, I'm still here. Next time I'll just read this. Thanks! Have a great day. Philip Thompson http://www.sledgehammersdeals.com
Have a great day. Philip Thompson http://sdsgifts.com God bless.
+0
Re: BELIEF AND QUITTING!
1/18/2005 12:18:07 PM
You know, come to think of it...quitting probably takes more effort than trying it again. When you figure the time it takes to think about quitting, reversing any changes you've made prior to quitting, and then the act of finally quitting yourself, this would take far more time and effort than to just get up, dust yourself off, and try again. Someone I called a mentor once upon a time once told me that when you fail, you haven't reached your end. You've simply found another way NOT to do what you have set out to do. Kudos on the fabulous quotes guys. Keep up the good work!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!