Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Best Forum for December is.........:-)
12/4/2008 8:38:19 AM

This forum wasn`t voted as best forum. I regret for ever coming to participate.

The worst of all is what you use God`s name as SUPPORTER OF THIS SHAME.

You can do with your forum all what you wish .... but don`t abuse other members, and pay attention that here mentioned God - has a very healthy eyes and mind .

Joe, I am sorry that your name is also posted at this forum. I think you are fine man and am not sure if you deserve this company . Thanks for all your support during my first days here.

Now I will terminate my Adlander account.

Vladimir Majkic

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2008 12:46:42 PM
Hi All, Congrats to Carla on the Prayer Cell forum! Happy Holidays! Blessings,LaNell
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/4/2008 2:49:02 PM
Dear Carla,

Click to get the codes for this image. This beautiful glitter graphic shows a close-up of a peach colored rose with silver glitter on the tips of each petal. The comment reads: Congratulations!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2008 9:06:10 PM

Hey everyone!  Thank you for supporting this award and all those who create forums.  Your nominations and votes are what make any of the awards functional.  Keep up the great efforts!  All of you ROCK!!!

*°*°*

Congratulations Carla!!!

Wow!  Here you are!  I would like to extend my congratulations to you and wish you a great month of celebration.  May everyone continue to pray for each other for love should be flourishing everywhere! It is my most favorite time of the year and I'm praying for the Christmas spirit to come alive and be huge this year!

Merry Christmas!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2008 9:55:06 PM

HI LANELL,
Thank you so much !! :)
I appreciate you as a long time friend here in adlandpro and fellow team member.
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!