Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: News from India...I am safe :-)
11/29/2008 6:31:31 AM

Pauline,

Yes it is a terible tragedy that should have happened.

Unless the people stand up and begin to take action there will be more of this.  Just like the pirating on the high seas.

But never fear Obama is going to sit down with those that are commiting these acts and tell them they are bad boys, and they should never ever do that again.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 6:54:04 AM

Hi Pauline,

I'm glad to hear all is well with you and your family.

The atrocious acts of terror and loss of lives India experienced is a tragedy that unfortunately is spreading all over the world.

Let's hope and pray that sanity will reign in the world and acts of terror will be a thing of the past.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/29/2008 8:33:23 AM

MySpace and Orkut Hugs Glitter Graphic - 6

Pauline, so happy to hear this news that you are okay.  Our prayers are with those families who were affected by this devastation.

Sending you hugs,

Sara

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 10:02:19 AM
Pauline, thank you for letting us know you are safe.
We are all becoming more aware of these acts of violence that will continue to escalate until God makes his judgment on the righteous and the evil.
Man does not have the power to eradicate these people who commit these terrible acts.
You are blessed and safe because of your deep and abiding faith in God and in the end- that is a wonderful shelter in the storm
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 10:24:54 AM

Hello Pauline,

God will Take care of those who believe in him. Everytime I hear of Terrible things In places I always think of my internet friends. When I heard of it you were my first thought!! I am very glad you and your family is safe.

We will keep praying for your country. You have everyones prayers and support.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!