Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My New Parrot
11/25/2008 1:39:17 PM
My New Parrot

Recently I received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

I tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing
soft music and anything else I could think of to "clean up" thebird's  vocabulary. 

Finally, I was fed up and I yelled at the parrot.  
The parrot yelled back. I shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. So, in desperation, I threw up my hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.  Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that I'd hurt the parrot, I quickly opened the door to the freezer.  The parrot calmly stepped out onto my outstretched arms and Said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions.

I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

I was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As I was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued,

"May I ask what the turkey did?"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My New Parrot
11/25/2008 3:19:47 PM

Hi Darryl,

THANKS FOR THE FUN!

MY SON LIKES RAP AND HIP-HOP, AND THEY HAVE THE SAME LANGUAGE AS YOUR PARROT :) . Your method gives me the hope ...

I WISH YOU AND YOUR DEAR ONES, AND ALL VISITORS TO YOUR FORUM, A VERY HAPPY AND JOYFUL THANKSIGIVNG DAY!

Branka

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 6:25:52 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
11/25/2008 7:03:11 PM

Thank you for the parrot joke.  Enjoyed it, I love parrots and used to own several.  Here are 2 of my brothers, Captain & Mate

No Freezer for us!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!