Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Recruiting Affiliates is like pulling teeth
9/8/2005 6:16:06 PM
Ken, Sorry to come late to the party. I've been catching up from the beginning with your forums and Ms.Beverly's. Lots of reading here! I have several questions: 1) Does your advice about newsgroups apply to network marketing affiliations, or only to JVs and affiliate programs like those of, for example, amazon? 2) If it does apply to network marketing, would you think it would be effective for information services as opposed to, say, nutritionals? 3) Do you think there is a price-point limit at which it would cease to be effective, and if so, how much would you guess that to be? 4) I'm not familiar with newsgroups. Are they kind of like safelists? 5) What's the quickest and easiest way to get up to speed about them? I am spending ALL my time getting this education, and none marketing! I KNOW that won't work, lol. Thanks for all your help... Cheri
+0
9/10/2005 1:23:06 PM
Hello Cheri, I guess let me go right down the list. 1) Anything you have to offer can be offered in Newsgroups. Your responses will be on how well you write your adcopy. 2) Same answer. 3) I don't believe there would be a limit, I would suggest that adcopy for a newgroup be of information of your offer(s) and lead them to your sites/services for pricing detail. 4) They are considered like safelists because all in the group have opted in to recieve offers as well as send them. 5) OK, you have hit the $5,000,000 question. Bonus round. As with anything there is a period of time that has to be spent learning and many, many people on the internet want instant 'gratification' without learning how to do things properly. There are no real shortcuts to success in anything and the internet is no exception. If you wish for a college degree you do the time in college. You wish to be successful at anything the fundamentals have to be learned. After the fundamentals with come refinement and execution. With the internet people want to skip all that and become instant 'millionaires' and end up becoming part of the very high failure rate (90 - 95%). BONUS POINTS: Cheri, you have gained bonus points in this round because you have asked some really important questions and are taking the time to learn. For that, I commend you. I will leave on this thought for all. Leaders are readers. Knowledge is power. Take the time to learn and not expect to have success on someone else's efforts. You and you alone are your gateway to success or failure. Thanks again Cheri for your questions. Helps me stay sharp as well. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 7:18:26 PM
WHAT!!!! You mean this isn't get rich QUICK! . Ken, thanks for your answers. So, in the bonus round, just to clarify...there's no place I can go and read about newsgroups, I have to just jump in and see if I sink or swim? If so, I'm off to get my nose plugs and water wings, but just in case there's an encyclopedia or something, where would I find it? Cheri
+0
9/10/2005 7:29:19 PM
You, Cheri, have won the prize!!! Best to do would be join one and watch for a couple of days how things are done for that group. Also see what is being offered. If you see something offensive, you may wish to not be part of that, cancel the group and move on. Each group may have certain rules so pay attention to details. I am looking into comparing newsgroups and safelists. Maybe a few ebooks I bought might be useful here. Keep me posted on how you are doing. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
11/10/2005 4:44:17 AM
In my opinion you need two essential elements to be successful online. (1)You need a System (like the world famous high street hamburger chain) (2)You need a Lead Capture Page. Please feel free to visit http://beam.to/svaw
Aubrey Wilson N.Ireland www.pensioncashrelease-ni.com securedloansni.com svsuccess@fsmail.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!