Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Building Connections
11/15/2008 3:04:10 PM
Hello Adlandpro, Since I am new and here to learn and earn extra income I want to get to know everyone. My name is Jason Mcgrath. I am Kathy Hamiltons oldest son. I have watched my Mom Proudly over the last 3 years in rebuilding her life and growing by leaps and bounds. I have watched her teach, mentor and gain so many friendships. I am know going to be letting her teach me every thing she knows. My first lesson will be is Advertising my presence and marketing my Identity like she says. My Mom says you need to know every one. So here is your golden opportunity to post in my forum telling me about you and your business. I want to know you all. Looking forward to becoming friends with everyone my Mom Knows. Jason Mcgrath
Be Totally Happy with ones self
+0
Re: Building Connections
11/15/2008 3:21:01 PM

Hello everyone,

I know that many of you are familiar with The Win Network Program. I have been studying this program and it looks like this is a real winner. Have you all read everything that this program does? Have you read what it can achieve for you all? I seriously think you should take time and really see and understand what this can do for you. It blew me away to read, listen and see what it is doing for others.

http://96000.yourwinoffice.com

Do you notice my user number? this is how many people are in this incredible program, think of the relationships you could be connecting with.

Jason Mcgrath

+0
Re: Building Connections
11/15/2008 4:30:42 PM

Please add me to your friends list so we can get to know each other.

Jason Mcgrath

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!