Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
What are Social Bookmarking sites?
11/14/2008 2:27:13 PM
What are Social Bookmark sites? How do we use them? Why should you use them? I really don't know and I'm sure others don't either. PLEASE keep your answers simple. Roger
+0
Re: What are Social Bookmarking sites?
11/14/2008 3:04:00 PM

Roger, thanks for invite.  You got me, friend, I do not know.  Are you going to enlighten us?

Have a great day,

Sara

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2008 3:29:19 PM
Greetings Roger, hope all is well with you today, hmmm social bookmarking, hmmmm lets see. Have you heard of Meta-Tags? Heres some info for ya.

In a social bookmarking system, users save links to web pages that they want to remember and/or share. These bookmarks are usually public, and can be saved privately, shared only with specified people or groups, shared only inside certain networks, or another combination of public and private domains. The allowed people can usually view these bookmarks chronologically, by category or tags, or via a search engine.Most social bookmark services encourage users to organize their bookmarks with informal tags instead of the traditional browser-based system of folders, although some services feature categories/folders or a combination of folders and tags. They also enable viewing bookmarks associated with a chosen tag, and include information about the number of users who have bookmarked them. Some social bookmarking services also draw inferences from the relationship of tags to create clusters of tags or bookmarks.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2008 6:01:32 PM

Sara Thanks,

No, I really don't know,

BUT LOOK,

There's somebody who does.

It's that champion of Adland my good friend Thomas.

Thomas my friend,

THANK YOU.

I will read and digest, you see, I joined something that told me to join something that told me I needed a Social Bookmarking site and I hadn't got a clue.

If anyone wishes to add their experiences of using these bookmarks please share.

Roger

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 1:39:13 AM
Hi Roger :)

It's Brother Thomas To The Rescue!!

+0