Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To clear some concerns...
3/8/2009 3:38:31 PM

Well done and well said.

We all have other lives and I shall not be around as much Mid-Summer.

It's good that folk miss you though.

Have a great week Alain,

Roger

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 3:44:23 PM
Hello again Alain,

Thank you for clearing my misunderstanding.  I read and comprehended your post how it was written and came to
that conclusion and I apologize.

Your reasons are completely your own and I accept your
decision and look forward to seeing you when you have
the time to post. 

As I said in my last post, there are days, weeks and even
been months that I have not participated much due to
various happenings that goes on in ones life.  Adlandpro
has been here for years.. old friends have left for a while
or forever, new members have joined and become friends
Life goes on..

Amanda

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 3:59:08 PM
Hello Roger!
Thank you for your visit...
Yes! it is good to feel appreciated and loved...
and, I wanted My Friends to know that I appreciate and love them very much as well.
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 4:04:18 PM
Dearest Amanda,
There is no offense...
This is true that we all have our own lives and that we cannot always be as present here as we would like to be... and, it does not mean that we are no longer friends... as you say it, life goes on!
I will try to be here as much as I can though...
Blessings,
Alain
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 5:41:55 PM

Hi Alaine!

As one of those who was concerned, I am relieved and oh how much I can relate.  There have been many times since joining Adland that I cannot be here as much as I would like.  If it were totally up to me, I would be here all the time and do nothing else.  Not the case. 

As so many before me have said, life prevails and we all have one.  As you said so well, it does not mean we cannot be friends.  You have given so much of yourself and your creativity to us.  You are a very inspiring, thought provoking and congenial person.  I am so glad that so many cared enough to ask about your absence. 

I too will absent a lot in the upcoming weeks for a number of very good reasons, and not so different from yours.  My full time job demands are changing and keeping me away during the day more and more.  The website and home based businesses that I am promoting are growing and becoming more demanding, my grandchildren are taking up a lot of my time and I have commitments at Church that I cannot ignore.  All of that plus a granddaughter's bithday, Easter and just being a good wife and feeding my husband from time to time will not allow a lot of time here.  Life changes, focus changes and I have to go with the flow and put the focus on the things that will allow me to be here more later.

When you are not around, you can be sure you will be missed, but I respect and even admire your ability to put your priorities in order!

God bless you, Alaine, and my He keep you with us whenever possible and back with more in the future.

I really would like to know where you get these wonderful graphics - I am forever snitchin' them!!

Hugs!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!