Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
There are no hopeless situations....
1/15/2005 9:26:51 AM
“There are no hopeless situations; there are only people who have grown hopeless about them.” – Clare Boothe
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: There are no hopeless situations....
1/15/2005 9:57:52 AM
Thank you for sharing. One of my favorite quotes is: The majority of people meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail. Napoleon Hill Sharon http://steck.snappyshop.com
+0
Monty Loree

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2005 11:57:16 AM
That's why most people don't want to go into business. They hit a major set back and then call it quits. These days, I plan for a certain amount of major set backs. I look forward to them. Everytime I get thrown a major set back, I find that it's usually a time to regroup and restructure. The outcome of the whole process is usually leaves me very confident and able to deal with many more situations. I get the impression when I talk about my set backs with friends and families that they get horrified with my problem. In some cases I don't think much of the problem because I've dealt with far worse. As you practice dealing with set backs it gets easier and easier. And... you make more money on this difficult road less travelled. www.express-credit-repair.com
Website Marketing Software Products and reviews. Get a copy of my FREE ebook - The KLT Factors. These are THE Three Reasonshttp://www.express-marketing.com
+0
1/15/2005 1:41:42 PM
I agree with Clare Boothe. I have always tried to turn a negative situation into a positive one - all it is, is mind over matter. Rudolph
+0
1/15/2005 9:19:50 PM
Hi Bogdan, This is so true. I cannot possibly say anything more appropriate at this time. Look for my email following this post. Many Thanks for all you have done for me. Sincerely, Eleanor
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!