Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I'll Send You A Check Today!!!
11/6/2008 1:48:00 PM
Hello my friends,

I will pay you to get healthy.  If you join my team as a Global Ambassador by November 30, 2008, I will send you a check for $150.00, strategically place your membership in our team, and do the due diligence to build your downline.

Thanks to Bob Ferguson for this additional information.

Here are some testimonials on our newest breakthrough anti-aging tonic Vivix:

Vivix keeps delivering on its promise as a completely unique and efficacious product. I sure love reading these stories and comparing them to my personal experience.

Artist's eyesight improves

Hi. I can send more details if you want, but my sister, who is a wildlife artist, told me yesterday that she didn't need her reading glasses as much when she is painting up close in detail!

Higher metabolism with Vivix

My VIVIX testimonial is that is seems to have increased my metabolism!  I seem to be able to eat more like a regular person and still stay thin (in fact I've lost about 3 pounds), instead of eating like a bird and working out all the time!  One of the David Sinclair videos on You Tube shows him saying that the ingredients seemed to offset obesity in laboratory rats even on a high calorie diet!  I'm definitely not on a high calorie diet, but like I said, I seem to be able to actually eat regular amounts now.

Love it!

Barbara Heller

Reduction of High PSA Scores:   "After going to my doctor for a normal yearly exam where he did some blood tests on 8-15-08, I found out that my PSA scores were high at 4.9.  At that time, I was taking Shaklee's Vitalizer and Soy Protein. So my doctor wanted additional blood tests to be taken as I had experienced high PSA levels back in 2005 when I was 51 years old.  So on 9-11-08, the PSA levels jumped to 8.2, and on 9-18-08, they jumped again to 9.1.  So after consulting with my sister, who is a Shaklee distributor, I added the following Shaklee supplements to my above-mentioned daily routine on 9-12-08:  Vivix, NutriFeron, Saw Palmetto, and Immunity Formula I to boost up my immune system.  I was scheduled for a follow-up visit with my doctor on 9-29-08, and he wanted to do 12 biopsies.  However, I wanted one last blood test before that appointment, which was taken on 9-26-08.  Those blood tests showed a drop in my PSA levels to 6.9, which the nurse said was highly unusual.  So now I am continuing to take Vivix and the above mentioned Shaklee supplements, exercise, and loose some weight by eating lots of vegetables, fish, soy protein, and low-fat meals, and I have a follow-up appointment the end of October.  My doctor also put me on an antibiotic because of an infection that I was fighting.  So thank you Shaklee and Vivix!!!

-- John G.           9-30-08

Follow-up after my 10-28-08 doctor appointment:

Today my PSA scores had dropped down from a high of 9.1 on September 18th to a low of 3.4 in just 6 weeks!  Plus, my free PSA scores of 28.8% are the highest I have ever received since I started having prostate problems in 2005.  As I started Vivix on 9-12-08, my doctor was amazed at these rapid changes in my PSA scores.  He said that "something was going on," and I educated him on what changes I had made and the benefits of Shaklee's supplements and Vivix!   Now he doesn't want to see me for another 6 months!  Plus, he said that the chances of this being cancer is under 5% whereas a month ago he said that it was around 20%.

In addition to the changes in my PSA scores, I am noticing an improvement in my vision.  Plus, I do a lot of climbing on ladders for my work, and the pain in my knees have lessened as well.  So, once again, Shaklee has risen to the occasion and made a huge difference in my health! 

I would also like to personally thank Dr. Sandy Bevacqua for the suggestions she gave my sister on which Shaklee supplements I should be taking, along with the life-style changes I needed to implement, to get immediate improvements in my blood tests.  Her suggestions, and of course Vivix which was at the top of that list, definitely worked!  

Now I understand why Dr. Sandy recommends Shaklee's products over all the other brands of supplements.  Her findings are that people who use Shaklee products get the fastest changes (RESULTS) in their blood chemistry levels.  I can definitely concur with her findings in my case.  To me and my doctor, six weeks is a short amount of time to get these types of amazing results!

So thank you Shaklee for creating Vivix and all your other great health-improving products!  I am a true believer in Shaklee.

-- John G.       10-28-08

Click here for more information about this amazing life improving tonic Vivix.

To your health, wellness and prosperity,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'll Send You A Check Today!!!
11/7/2008 3:25:16 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!