Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What's your mad plan?
11/6/2008 12:01:37 PM

As Henry Ford said, “I’m looking for a lot of men who have infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.”

I have a number of mad plans. What do I mean by a ‘mad plan’?

I don’t mean crazy in a negative sense. On the contrary, it’s very positive. I’m setting myself high ceilings to reach up to.

The ceilings are high and appear mad, but they are not unrealistic.

I intend to give and receive. My mad plans are affirmations.

Angel Cuddle Publishing is going right up to those ceilings. I’m not just dreaming. I’m  walking the walk.

In fact, you may have noticed that I’ve been doing a bit of travelling and exploring this year. That is part of my mad plan. I’m exploring the world, physical and spiritual. I'm discovering (or is it creating) our world.

I’m going to share my mad plans here.

I’d like to share my mad plans and I’d like this to be the place where you’d like to share your mad plans and how we’re making those plans come to fruition.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What's your mad plan?
11/6/2008 1:08:35 PM

Hello Sarah,

Comment allez-vous?

You have been effectively on the hop, I have not seen you around too often, except in my mind; “Where has she gone to? What is she up to?”

If the dream is big enough then the details do not matter.

This forum could well be one to watch, I wish you the best of fun.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

New Reply
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 2:35:13 PM

Sarah,

Typed a long reply and then pressed the wrong button. Oh Well!

I wish you HUGE SUCCESS with your positive plans.

My own plans are well advanced and are too lated to be deflected but I wish you everything you plan.

Roger

New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 3:39:50 PM
Hello beautiful, adventurous, angel cuddle friend! I love that you are having so many new experiences and I love that you take the time to share them with us.
I'm mad because I have joined sooooooooooooo many good programs that because of computers dying, crashing and just plain giving up the ghost, hurricanes, evacuations and various and other sundry reasons - I lose focus, lose links and lose my mind-I can't/don't/won't promote through to conclusion.
So my mad plan is to start my own traffic exchange.
I'm working on learning how to click the right buttons with fingers crossed on one hand and toes on both feet hoping I don't explode anything.
I figure this way I can promote the ones I like and support my friends in the process.
Coming soon to a computer near you
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2008 10:09:53 AM
Hello fellow mad planners,

Thank you for your contributions.

I will get back to answer you.

Haven't had phone line for a few days and am trying to catch up with everything.

That's going to be one of my mad plans. To have adsl. You will hear the cries of joy when that mad plan is achieved.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!