Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
USA - HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
11/3/2008 8:31:49 PM

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY 2009

Memories from past keeps you alive
Learn from Fathers of USA
You need to find GOD of America

Click above - God Save America

Updated 2009.05.21

USA - ELECTION DAY 2008

YOUR VOTE - OUR FUTURE!

YOUR VOTE COUNTS

Many things will depend on what will happen in USA today. The elections in USA either we want it or not are of Global interest. Are we ready to make our world better then we must be there to plan and construct our future.Don't blame others for what is wrong. Set your cornerstone and seal for what you want to happen. Don't let others decide for you.

Write your history and be responsible for your neighbourhood.

Election Day seems like it should be a whole day event. Mandatory time off from work, at least a half day, to allow everyone plenty of time to vote - no excuses. It really disturbs me that some people, otherwise smart and well-informed, do not vote. Maybe they figure they'll go after work, and then 'get busy'. Or perhaps they simply don't want to be bothered.

That's hard to imagine in this time and day. Global events and polarized domestic politics make it imperative that each of us does our part. Whatever your beliefs and desires for your community and state, and for the country as a whole - your voice matters, and your vote is very much needed.

I am not here to tell you how to vote. You are an adult, a living being in our society, and I am sure you know what is best for you.

A DREAM FOR A BETTER WORLD

Make use of your human rights

BE ACTIVE

TAKE THE TORCH

AND

PASS THE FLAME

UNITE THE WORLD
English version of the official song of Olympic Torch Relay.

Click above - © Song Giannis Kotsiras. The ancient Greeks revered the power and fire. In Greek mythology, the God Prometheus stole fire from Zeus and gave it to humans. To celebrate the passing of fire from Prometheus to man, the Greeks would hold relay races. Athletes would pass a lit torch to one another until the winner reached the finish line.

ENGLISH LYRICS>

"Pass the Flame, Unite the World
It's time to celebrate let our voices be heard
Pass the Flame, Unite the world
Bring us all together
We can grow a forest
On a dried up river bed
We can build a mountain
From a grain sand
Reach out, hold out your hands Reach out, hold out your hands
Pass the Flame, Unite the World
It's time to celebrate let our voices be heard
Bring us all together
Pass the Flame, Unite the World (x5)
Reach out, hold out your hands Reach out, hold out your hands
Pass the Flame, Unite the World (x5)

(lyrics: Lol Creme - "Pass the flame")

GLOBAL PEACE

Enjoy our WHISPERS and SECRET LOVE
Philoxenia Admin [Georgios]
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/3/2008 8:55:11 PM

You make a very Good Point, however, this year, I can  hardly blame anyone for not voting considering the two choices we have.

I never thought the two parties would degenerate to the point of not giving us a resowable candidate to vote for.

The only reason I am going to vote is to select the less of two evils.

John

John R. Stipe, P. O. Box 506, Forrest City, AR 72336 http://www.stipetravel.com http://www.moreincometravel.biz
+0
Andy Malcolm

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/3/2008 9:12:21 PM
Hi John, I feel along the same lines that you do. Except that when "voting for the lesser of two evils", is still evil, right? I think it's a real shame that 3rd party candidates don't get invited to the debates or get any media coverage. For what it's worth, I voted Chuck Baldwin, constitution party. Some would say I wasted my vote, but I would rather vote for a candidate that I believe in than choosing the less "evil" candidate. That's my 2 cents...keep the change.
ItsYourNet...Profit By It!
http://todayswifi.net
Now you can accept money from people with no credit cards or bank accounts.
http://MobileCashRetailer.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2008 9:13:53 PM
Hello John!

Thank you for starting this dialogue and discussion.

I recommend you to make use of your voting rights. There are possibilities to show "them" your prohibition and you can ban them both. In my country people can vote "blanc" meaning that we are against the ordianary parties.

Personally I have no voting rights in USA therefore and I will not take part for or against the two candiadates. I know waht is good for me and in general discussions I say my meaning. 

The American Constitutions follows a structure. This will never change if people stay out of politics. I can understand how Americans feel about the politic situation now in USA.

For me everything in life are politics. Even a flirt to a woman follows a politcal nomenclature. Some can do that good, others better and many have to learn how to flirt.

GOOD LUCK TO AMERICA
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2008 9:19:47 PM
Hello Andy!

Thank you for coming in this discussion. Yes, you give us another perspective for not being passive member in our society.

I am not happy for what the both parties represent but that doesn't mean that I stay out of what concerns me my surroundings and my part of the world.

The American President is not a president for USA only. The President of US rules more or less the world and in that case even over me.

Kindly regards
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!