Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Apologies for letting the forum go inactive.
10/29/2008 10:31:22 PM
Sorry all. I have been real busy with the drumming and percussion business as of late and it's not slowing down.

A brass band, a symphony orchestra, a blues band, teaching and writing has been more than full time lately. And now preparing for Christmas concerts as well? Oh my.

Badassdrumming.com is sponsoring it's first event in El Paso, TX, the 1st Annual Sun City Throw Down. A drumming event for all to see. Along with Mapex Drums, Promark Drumsticks, Shamaly Ford Car Dealership and the El Paso Coliseum, the Ysleta ISD Fine Arts Department, The Guitar Center and more are all sponsoring this. This is great for all involved. The event has gotten tv coverage by KVIA El Paso already.

Hint, hint. There will be a 2nd annual event next year. So start planning how you can sponsor it next year.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Apologies for letting the forum go inactive.
10/29/2008 10:55:11 PM
Hi Kenneth

I am glad to see that you are well and staying very very busy and I wish you all the best with your first event.

Just so people know your link so they can click..it is   Welcome to Bad Ass Drumming

AND

As I can see that you are indeed very busy, people can also visit Bad Ass Drumming  here, as your site is nominated Best Music Blog on the BlogNet Awards contest...a few votes would go a long way?

Keep in touch and have a lot of fun.

Best Regards

Diane
Administrative Director
BlogNet Awards
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2008 12:27:01 AM
Hey Partner, an applogy for not being active hmmmm, probly needed if you didnt have a life buddy LOL. We missed you though and we hope all is well, hey im still getting your bizzy blogz emails buddy let me know if you want some help over there! In the meantime keep on Drumming your services (H)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2008 12:35:26 AM

Hi Kenneth

jeffrey here matey,I am glad to see that you are well and staying very very busy and I wish you all the best with your drumming,I also have spent the last five weeks drumming again just to make enough money to pay some dentist bills wow they sure are expensive over a $1400.00 just to have two teeth screwed back into my gums as they were front teeth of which I fell down some stairs and really did some damage on my mouth anyway matey good on ya (you) and stay safe drum as much as you can my friend as it's my life too and I still get goosebumps on me every time I play so I do understand the love of music especially drums.

Have an awesome event and good luck Kenneth Sword Jr.

respectfully

Jeffrey O'Brien

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2008 7:03:30 AM
Hello Stranger ,

It is good to see that you are alive and well. It sounds like you are in your element finally and loving it .. way too go.. !!

Keep us informed wish, I lived close enough to attend the event.

Blessings,

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!