Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BCN NEWS SAYS CALIFORNIA MAN FORECASTS OBAMA SYMPATHY VOTE
11/15/2008 6:21:32 PM
Hi Joe and all,

My last word on your "concern" that people from your own republican  party may incite some loonies to assassinate your elected President is a quotation from an article I read recently, which expresses it far better than I could

Now about the whole notion of threatening to harm the president-elect........
Obama is the valid winner of an uncontested election. The constitution has been followed. This isn't a case of an election being "stolen".

So anyone claiming to be a "patriot" who thinks that harming Obama would be for the good of the country, let's cut the *****. If you intend to do harm to the President you're a traitor to the country you profess to love. Back in the day, traitors were dealt with by firing squad during wartime . Just something to keep in mind.

Because with supporters like that - John McCain doesn't need enemies!

And as you tell us you are doing your job, Joe, reporting the world around us, why are you not also reporting the enormous and genuinly unreserved welcome that your new President has received from country leaders all over the world?  Why are you not telling "the general internet public" about the great illusion the world has about the possibility of improving the terrible relationships they have had with the US over the past years?  Why are you not telling people about the great opptimism many Americans are now feeling about the future for the first time in many years?   Why are you not talking about the great excitement resulting from the achievement of Martin Luther King's dream?

Yes Joe, you are reporting, but biased reporting on political and racial issues is as old as time.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 6:22:29 PM
And by the way, the quotation comes from one of your own links!
+0
11/15/2008 7:04:45 PM

Hi Jenny:

" Why are you not telling "the general Internet public" about the great illusion the world has about the possibility of improving the terrible relationships they have had with the US over the past years?  " I report, as do other news reporters, what the editor of the news program and or station management gives us. It's called an " assignment . " No one person is assigned to report on every tid bit out there. If you thought otherwise, now you know differently.. Plus, this bit of news is one that holds a special interest to me. But this is not about me. " Why are you not telling people about the great optimism many Americans are now feeling about the future for the first time in many years?You just did that and thank you.  " Why are you not talking about the great excitement resulting from the achievement of Martin Luther King's dream? " I did a piece on that  while working in California Radio.  To report what is now considered  historical  would be commentary on a past news event, and more in line with a documentary. Sadly, he, MLK , succeeded in getting shot to death; ( listen to his last three speeches and you will hear why I make that comment ) he became a martyr to get his point across.

I would not enjoy Mr. Obama having to do the same.

PAX,

Joe Buccheri

+0
11/15/2008 8:46:42 PM
Hello Joe B.,

There is a problem with the news reporting internationnally, I know for a fact that all the problems/questions that we are having with our President-Elect have not been shown on their media.
I had to enlightned my family.
I would simply like to know what his real name is, is it
Barrack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, or Barry Obama.  How can we support someone when we don't know his name? or for that matter where was he born.  Does he have something to hide? If he doesn't why does he not come up with a valid Birth Certificate instead of what he posted on his site. Why has he sealed all of his records.  He is causing the problems by not showing us proof as required by law.  I'm not happy with the death threats either, it would be very sad for his childrens.
I guess you can call me Doubtful Thomas, because I have to be shown.
God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BCN NEWS SAY CALIFORNIA MAN FORECASTS OBAMA SYMPATHY VOTE
11/15/2008 11:50:22 PM
Hello Joe

We all know where this world is headed my friend !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0