Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How am I to know?
10/20/2008 7:21:41 AM
Dear friends,

When I had written the last letter I suddenly thought that I might be misunderstood concerning  "mankind's choice". I can imagine some people saying, how am I to know anything about
such a thing. Am I not simply and plainly presumptious?.
I said it because all the peoples of the world  were warned through all their leaders, religious and secular. They could easily have accepted the Message of Peace addressed to them, sometimes repeated, from Bahaullah- the mighty admonitions
to the rulers to make peace with their neighbours and to gather for settling all their differences and for easening the burdens of their subjects, for bettering the conditions of man in general and to turn to God. They could have refreshed the educational system letting the children be fostered in a spirit of unity  and in harmony with the global family of man, after having received the insight of this Oneness. Moreover, continuously the Bahais are giving these lessons of peace to the different governments of the world, to the clergy and to other prominent people, as well as to others. Mankind has also "forgotten" the signs, given in all their escatologic scriptures respectively,  and as for the Christians those which Christ Himself has given,and which occurred already in the 18th century, the great earthquake,(Lisbon) the falling of the meteorites (the stars), and the like + the return of the Jews to their homeland, "when the time of the gentiles" was to be ended. I have written about these things before.
I hope that that you have seen that I have said what I said in a calm tone, not arrogantly. For after all, we have our free will. Everybody may choose whatever he or she wants. Only leaders have a great responsibility and they will be judged separately,which is up to God, of course.
Finally,  I am convinced that the "Insight of the oneness of mankind" is growing, by whatever  means. This is a spiritual experience for us Bahais, but can  be seen and accepted in other ways too , the signs of this is abundant and will increase, in social life and in so many other fields.
A great and deeply plowing social change in general will be the freeing of half of mankind from the
ancient  fetters of old, the women's emancipation.
Well
Now I have to go.Bye and have a good day
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How am I to know?
10/20/2008 8:33:01 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How am I to know?
10/21/2008 4:59:31 AM
Hello
 and
Good Morning Nick
Thank you for this love message once again, these old testament words are among the most enlightening, to be taken to one's heart and to stay there ...and to be repeated......These days I have as guests two wonderful people, polish, who are helping me volontarily to rearrange my household, doing carpentry, cleaning up , fixing on, fixing up, mending electric installations, for light, for warmth, for music for internet and what not. Everything has been broken in my home. now there is going on a total "make over" or whatever it is called. The Americans, I know show a series of these total make over programs, now it has spread to Sweden, but this one is not filmed. Now I have told  them about you , about your humour and friendliness.
Have a good day, take care, you are so precious to many people.
Hope to communicate soon again.
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!