Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOU KNOW YOU GREW UP IN THE 80's IF:
8/27/2005 10:27:50 AM
Now this is my kind of Forum Kathy. I smile every time someone talks about the 80's. That was such a unique time. I had lots of fun then. I crack my son(10 yrs) up everytime I listen or try to dance to the old music. He looks at me like I am from Mars. I love it. Those were very memerable years. Thanks for making me smile today Kathy. Your Friend,
+0
8/27/2005 11:22:20 AM
Kathy, You have to give your elders equal time now. How about this? You know you grew up in the 40's and 50's when(not if) people start telling you you look like your head has worn out four bodies.(It used to bother me when people told me I looked like my head had worn out four bodies,but now they also tell me my body looks like it has worn out four heads,so I guess everything balances out.) You're doing a great job,my friend. Brady
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2005 11:49:59 AM
hi Kathy i liked the 50's the best ,after that everything went to "pot"he he he your friend Gene
+0
Chris Janssen

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2005 12:46:12 PM
You know...we could probably go on for a LONG time on this one, but they are great. I always enjoy doing this sort of stuff with current high school students and watching their looks of amazement. One my wife really relates to that I didn't see on the list yet... You remember buying hair spray by the CASE to support that BIG hair. Take care all! Chris
Chris Janssen chris@janssenecom.com President Janssen Ecom http://www.janssenecom.com
+0
Chris Janssen

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2005 12:50:11 PM
Elizabeth- You aren't the only one that liked/likes the 80s music. I still contend that's what the 80's will be known for is the music. The current kids listen to a lot of it and like it and a lot of the current stuff they listen to actually has roots in the 80's. Whenever my own kids come into my office with the 80's tunes blaring, I inevitably get..."I like this song Dad. It's really cool." Take care, Chris
Chris Janssen chris@janssenecom.com President Janssen Ecom http://www.janssenecom.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!