Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
URGENT,Please help an Adlanpro Friend,
10/8/2008 8:33:53 PM
This is a AdlandPro Community notification
sent by your friend Barbara Delgiudice.
To respond to this message use the following link

Many of us received this letter from an Adlandpro Friend, Barbara Delgiudice. Please read:

I know Who My Friends Are... Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Gratitude In My Heart Lately, things have not been looking so good for the citizens of this great nation, nor have then been good for my family.

We are one of the many who may lose their home sweet home, since the collapse of our economy. We were doing okay, until Wall Street took a nosedive. You see, my husband is a building contractor; a self-employed building contractor. As I said, we were doing fine until recently; but now that no one wants to spend any money, building or remodeling, he is completely out of work, and we are flat broke. I can't even go to the store to buy a gallon of milk.

Now I am not trying to be a crybaby here, there is a point to my telling you this. Really... there is. In an attempt to save my house, I decided to figure out how many books I'd need to sell, to raise the funds we desperately need to keep this roof over our heads. I'm not talking about selling some affiliate book, but rather, the book I published myself, last year. My book can be downloaded for $5.00, and it has nothing to do with business or marketing.  It is a book of prose and photographs of Colorado, where I live.

I figured that if I can sell 30,000 downloads, I'll be able to keep my house out of foreclosure. (The book is available in paperback, but it is not as inexpensive as the download.)

Now, here is the point of this: I sent out a letter and posted to networking sites that I belong to, about my current dilema, asking for help. Complete strangers have come forward and offered to help me market my book. Okay, maybe not complete strangers, as these are people who belong to the same networking sites that I do, but I think you get what I'm trying to say here. And, these same people have ordered my book and told me how much they've enjoyed reading it. I

am grateful for all of those wonderful people, who have put their own interests aside, even for just a little bit, to help me sell my book and save my house. I am grateful to everyone who has opened their hearts to me. I am grateful that I have this roof over my head (for now at least), apple trees to eat from, and a hunter for a husband so that we have food to eat this winter. I am grateful for so much. Financial worries aside, I have a wonderful life; a terrific husband, two awesome kids, and I live in the most beautiful place on earth. So, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has joined to help me, without concern as to commissions, since I cannot pay any. Also, I want to let others know where they too can find these awesome people.

Net Millionaires Club Social Marketing Central Just to name a couple... These folks are the best of the best, in my opinion. Go check them out. Their knowledge is incredible; they have much to share. I still need to sell 29,995 more downloads, but I am more positive about reaching my goal than I was in the beginning.

Thanx Guys! It is times like these when you find out who your friends are, that's for sure.

My Journey, A Lifetime of Verse ISBN: 978-0-6151-6405-2 Copyright © 2008

The Trii-Zine Ezine http://www.ezines1.com/triizine About the Author: Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Publisher - The Trii-Zine Ezine - Your Trusted Source for Internet Business and Marketing Information. EST 2001. ISSN# 1555-2276 Co-Owner:

Internet Marketing Mavens http://internetmarketing-mavens.com Keywords: economic crisis, economy, friends, networking

Please Help Trina and her Family and visit this link or place it on your website. Every little bit will help:

http://stores.lulu.com/triizine

I know times are tough for many right now and I sure hope that I can help if I can so if you are able to do anything, help spread this forum, or put a link on your website, or just stop by her store and purchase a book or calendar, every little bit will help save This Families home from foreclosure. Thank you so much.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT,Please help an Adlanpro Friend,
10/9/2008 12:56:36 AM

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 8:26:12 AM
Hi Rinna and thank you for stopping in. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop in. I really hope that the word gets out and we can make a difference. I know that if enough of us get together, we will be able to help Trina. Thanks again and take care. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2008 4:55:58 PM

HI Shelly thank you so much for putting up this nice forum for Trina!  Thank you Rina :)

Friends you can buy Trina's book directly from this link:

http://stores.lulu.com/triizine

Thank you Shelly :)

Big Hugs.

Barb

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/11/2008 6:08:01 PM
Hi Barbara, You are very welcome. I was hoping there might be a better turnout. Hopefully there still will be. I am a free member, so I can only create new threads, so I am not sure if people are seeing the invites or not. I hope more come by to help. I know that they would want the same thing if they were in Trinas situation. Thanks so much for coming by and helping a fellow Adland Family Member. My thoughts and Prayers are with Trina and her Family. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!