Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What Caused the Markets to Crash??
9/30/2008 10:31:09 PM
Hi everyone,

Why did the markets crash?  Who is to blame?  You MUST watch the following video and pass it on to everyone you can think of!  Every fact is documented so that YOU can check it out for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY

Also, find out more about the Community Reinvestment Act and how it helped cause this mess, here.

You owe it to yourself and future generations to watch it, now!

God bless,

Dave
+0
Merry Makowski

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What Caused the Markets to Crash??
9/30/2008 11:11:46 PM
Thanks Dave, I just watched the video, but then again it was just too easy to discern who was behind it.  I try to search for info from independent sources... for you know what, it always takes two to tango, Republicans are to blame also...

Sorry, I realize that you will not like my comment.

Wishing you peace, love and abundance,

Merry
I want to fly high with SFI, care to fly with me… You might say “But to fly, we must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. “ Of course one cannot, but together we can :-) http://sfiandtripleclicks.com/
+0
9/30/2008 11:19:17 PM
Hi Merry

What did you think about the
Community Reinvestment Act and how it helped cause this mess, here.

I was curious since you didn't comment on that.  Look like the Democrats had their hands FULL

Thanks Dave, i appreciate the heads up on this. and as usually most people see what they want to.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2008 12:07:28 AM
Hi Merry,

No need to apologize.  I do not dislike your comment, at all.  I simply do not understand it, and would enjoy reading your insights if you would care to enlighten me on what you mean. 

I'm not here to pass judgment, but just to educate.  As such, the independent sources linked to in the video are great, but if you would like more that have nothing to do with the video, but just good, old-fashioned journalism, just ask.  I'd be happy to do more digging for you.

Incidently, Merry, I do not live or vote in the USA, so I really have no axe to grind, here.  I just like to see my good neighbors going to the polls with their eyes wide open!

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2008 12:08:50 AM
Hi Sandy,

Sad to say, you are quite right in stating that most people only see what they want to.

Unfortunately, that can be very hard on the pocket book, and even worse for a nation!

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!