Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please Pray For Anne's Husband (9/22/2008)
9/23/2008 7:09:43 PM
Hi Marion,

Praying for Anne's husband Robert.

Be blessed,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
9/23/2008 7:31:26 PM

Hallo ....., I'm sure that will be a solution for this bad sickness, sure I pray for Anne Husband too, in this case I don't want to promote anything as is not my business, but I know some one from Italy was very sick but my friend found out  an incredible product is call: Alveo from Akuna and now is fill much better, this what I know , Alveo from Akuna isn't a business but is a mission.

I personally I taking  and my bad allergy went away.

Ok this what I know , if you want more just contact me,

Patrizia

Patriziasky@yahoo.it

+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/24/2008 3:44:18 PM

Father, You have written in Your Word "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Acts 10:38. God please send an
anointed servant to lay hands on this man and let him recover in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

Father, I curse the root cause of this disease and declare that your healing virtue flows through this man in Jesus Powerful Name, Amen. 

Father, those that are in a state of despair, God heal their
souls and grant them hope. Touch parents, touch children, touch brothers and sisters, touch spouses and friends of all those affected.  Thank you Lord for You hear us and you answer in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

My life is in His hands

Beverly Kersey
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2008 3:10:44 PM
Thank you everyone for coming and praying. 

I have sent Anne a personal message telling her that everyone is praying for Robert and her.  Hopefully she will feel up to coming back here soon and seeing all the lovely thoughts and prayers.

Keep the prayers going please.

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2008 7:25:37 PM
Hi Marion I will add Anne's husband, Robert, to my daily prayers :) Barb
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!