Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Is this a scam?
8/25/2005 11:30:14 AM
Hi, Today I'm posting an enquiry from another Adlandpro member (Nick Kitchen) who sent me this email (pasted below). I have not received this 'Opportunity' myself, Has anyone else? If anyone has received this email, have they re-searched or answered/joined. It clearly looks like a scam, but is it? --------------------------------------------- From Nick Kitchen: Maybe a scam Date: 8/24/2005 Hello Anthony i thought i would send you ths before i go to bed. I got sent this today , it sure sounds like a scam , no mention or details of the actual company , everthing is sketchy , here you go , i will try to dig some more on it tomorow. Thanks Nick Greetings. Want to know how? See below. Greetings my friend! I just became aware of something new that has attracted my attention. It seems there is an overseas humanitarian company that has been teaching people to become debt-free and stay debt-free. Becoming debt-free is one thing, but keeping it safe is another, and the company has found the way. A group of millionaires within this overseas company has decided to offer. .FREE ENROLLMENT..as a Humanitarian effort to help others, just as they have been helped. This group’s humanitarian efforts were started a few months ago, with no end in sight. The cost of the membership in the parent company is $1,500 (a one-time cost) and this cost is being paid for by this millionaire group..FREE ENROLLEMENT..folks. The parent company uses this $1,500 as it normally does by returning it to the members in the form of a recruiting-type payout with a 5X5 forced matrix structure. The money is shown in the following payment schedule and comes direct from the parent company ..not the millionaire groups. 1st level of 5 pays you $450 each or $750.00 ($1,500 repays your enrollment fee) $ 2,250.00 - $1,500 = $750.00 2nd level of 25 people pays you $200.00 each or $ 5,000.00 3rd level of 125 pays you $100.00 each or $12,500.00 4th level of 625 pays you $75.00 each or $46,875.00 5th level of 3125 pays you $50.00 each or $156,250.00 These sums of money will be paid to you via debit card which is free of charge! NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IS REQUIRED! You must be 18 years of are or older because you will be asked to sign a signature card before the bank will send you the debit card. The focus of this millionaire group is to ask you to enroll FREE, your 5 people. You are entered into the membership of the parent company. Then each time one of your 5 people enrolls their 5 people you debit card is loaded with… $1,000 (5X$200 each). If you're interested in learning more about how you can do this, email me with "I WANT TO BE DEBT FREE" in the subject and I'll send you the files with everything you need. To your financial success. --------------------------------------------- I would like to dig into this myself today, but unfortunately I have Dr's & Physio today, so will be gone from my P.C in an hour or so. I'm sure that in our community, someone has, or knows more about this 'offer'
+0
Sheri Webber

690 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is this a scam?
8/25/2005 11:41:19 AM
Sorry Anthony, I can't help you with this one.
Sheri Webber CCH, CRP Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist | Certified Raindrop Practitioner Soul Comfort Wellnes Centre Young Living Independent Distributor 913479 | It Works Marketing Independent Distributor 58745 http://www.soulcomfortwellnesscentre.com | http://www.soulcomforthypnosis.com | http://www.soulcomfort.younglivingworld.com | http://www.soulcomfort.itworks.net
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2005 4:51:00 PM
Hello Anthony , here is some more info on this potential scam , as you will see it is not very detailed, so asking a question how do you know where your info you send is going and how is it going to be used , is it some elaborate phishing scam or some way of getting your details to sell as leads. International Training Institute Inc. Send completed form to: ITI, Inc. P.O. Box 244 Knightdale, NC 27545-0244 Greetings my friend! The interest in this overseas program has been tremendous! So much so, that I can’t handle the incoming faxes/mail and still get my main line of work done. So I’m asking you to share some of the work with me. Below are five spaces for you to write down those who you have enrolled. Please print very carefully…or better yet, type in their contact information…Once you have filled the sheet with five enrollees. Then mail it to our address above. Feel free to keep enrolling and any extra will be placed on your 2nd tier. Each time you have your sheet filled with five enrollments, mail it to me. You will eventually by pass us and submit your enrollees directly to the Millionaire’s Group. Until that time comes, forward your sheets to us. First….MAKE COPIES of both sheets…you will need to pass those blank sheets on to your enrollees for them to use! Second… put your name/address on the promotional sheet on the 3 lines provided… add YOUR fax number for faster response! Third… promote ONLY with the other sheet… submit your enrollment on this sheet. ENROLLER: YOUR NAME: ________Address:_________________________________ CITY, STATE, ZIP _ ______________________COUNTRY:_USA_________ PHONE:_ ___________________EMAIL:__ __________________ ENROLLEES: 1. NAME:__________________________ADDRESS:____________________________________________________ CITY, STATE, ZIP_________________________________________________________COUNTRY:_____________ PHONE:______________________EMAIL:____________________________________________________________ 2. NAME:__________________________ADDRESS:____________________________________________________ CITY, STATE, ZIP_________________________________________________________COUNTRY:_____________ PHONE:______________________EMAIL:____________________________________________________________ There were 5 spaces but i thought you will get the picture from this Just a bit sceptical of this Have a great day Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
8/29/2005 2:27:12 AM
Hello members, I would like to find out if google cash machine and e-gold-invest are scams. I have seen them around, but they sound to good to be true. I will be awaiting any information I can receive on these sites. Thank You.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!