Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Announcing, BFA Winner for September 2008
10/13/2008 3:09:21 PM

Ani,

You made me crying again!

How abundant is all born with you! I wish I can express my feelings at any known language !

I am not only grateful for your love and friendship, but also for directing me to Romanian poets. I FEEL SORRY AND ASHAMED IN THE SAME MOMENT. How is it possible that my whole life I didn`t pay attention on Romanian writers???

My own Book of Revelation will surely start with Romanian art.

This poem is incredible good. WOW!!! It opens worlds and worlds, universes after universes !!! How deep and incredible it is!

HOW DO YOU KNOW ME SO GOOD TO DEDICATE ME THOSE TWO POEMS???

AH, Romania is a blessed country, WITH A HUGE, UNDISCOVERED TREASURY!

I am not sure if I am enough brave to start researching it. But if I will find my old good courageous again ... I will not feel pity how many time it will take ... that would be at any cost!

Ani, I am very, very touched. And grateful.

BLESS YOU!

Branka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 9:46:51 AM
Hello again Thomas :-)

Thank you for your impressive addition to this thread and very good nut shell presentation about Romanian History since past to present :-)

I would add just a few things:

The first united Romanian's state was proclaimed in 1601 by Mihai Viteazul (Michael The Brave) who managed to bring and unite all 3 Romanian Principalities (Transylvania, Moldavia and Walachia) under one state Romania; but it was never accepted by the big powers of the time and in 1601 they assassinated Michael and destroyed the union! Romania, as if it would have never been found itself again as 3 separate principalities.

The second time and the first step towards Romania's modern existence took place in 1859 24th of January, when both Moldavia and Walachia elected the same person as their king: ALEXANDRU IOAN CUZA.  This is the first time, the world history mentions us as a country ROMANIA.

1877 was the year when along with the Russian army we defeated the Ottoman Empire and gained our independence.

We never gained or acquired territories which weren't not part of the former so called Romanian Principalities: Bessarabia and Bucovina were always parts of Moldavia or from time to time Transylvania.

... and before ending this I would also love to add something about minorities, their rights and how oppressed they are/were! before anything I have to say that I'm from a mixed family: half Romanian and half Hungarian ... and I've never seen anyone oppressing my Hungarian father (not even under the communist regime, even if I disliked it from all my being) - all the fuss about this issue is made by the xenophobic nationalists which are on both sides and their only purpose is to give reason to their nationalistic party's existence. With respect of Roma's (in fact they say its RROMA - double R there and no mistake) they are so oppressed that they cannot bare to go and work and they rather go abroad and bag there as soon as in the western countries people have more money than here in Romania. Well, they are an issue we - and seems to me that all the nations have?! - still have to find the way to solve: why some of them are so OK and able to live and work and behave and so many of them are still NOMADS?

Autumn colors in Romania! :-)

Wish you a wonderful and rich AUTUMN and

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 10:24:15 AM
Hello Gerri :-)

You are always welcome, and you're not at all late!?
Look at me :-) Finally I've got here to you.

Your CONGRATS are so warm for me and thank you for your kind words and presence.

Let me greet you with a beautiful "stone" exposed in the Mineralogy Museum from Baia Mare - the most important city of Romania from minerals point of view :-)

click for some wonderful music!

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 10:52:42 AM
Hello my dearest Luka :-)

Always such a joy to see you! ... and I'm happy I'm not the only one feeling this way!
CONGRATS for your very good score (so far ...) in the POTW! I'm looking forward to your celebration and party for the next week! ;-)

((youtube id="1jgUJrSZTvw"))((/youtube))

With lots of friendship, ... and HUGS,

Ani

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 12:07:02 PM
And now, as finally I've got to the end of my replies I have to do something I wanted to do first but being eager and soooo late in greeting my dear friends here, I missed it!

I just want to THANK my friends-fellows from the poll and who made this competition so interesting and exciting. Without your outstanding work with the many wonderful and good forums, this would have a much less. or close to nothing, meaning!

1]  HEALING VIBRATIONS

CONGRATS FOR WINNING OCTOBER

Forum owner: Gerri Decher

link  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/21901/ShowForum.aspx

2]   ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL

Forum owner:  Carla Carey

Link:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/598621.aspx

3]   PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENTS & GREAT PLACES

TO SEE IN ADLANDPRO

Forum owner: Sharon Lee

Link:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/18155/ShowForum.aspx

4]   H.E.A.R.T.S HEALTH LIVE FORUM

Forum owner: Heidi Stern

Link:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/24496/ShowForum.aspx

5]   JUST PERFECT OR JP AWARD FORUM

Forum owner: John Partington

Link:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/19895/ShowForum.aspx

THANK YOU ALL 

and I'm sure you're also going to win BFA as already Gerri did, because your forums are so great and inspiring! Its a pity it can be only ONE winner! :-)

I feel so honored to be the winner in such high "society"

Wish you all, the best and I'm looking forward to see what are going to come up next ;-)

With lots of friendhsip,

Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!