Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Bring Tidings of Good News..A Prayer of Thanksgiving
9/1/2008 8:08:04 PM

Hi Jim,

God is good all the time!  And our prayers  have been answered for you, and I believe Gustav as well.  last night at this time, they were predicting that Gustav would make landfall as a category 5 storm, and by this morning, when he actually did make landfall, he had been downgraded to a category 2 = I believe HE played a hand in that!!

Are you going back to work for the same Airline you were with?  Where will you be flying to?  I am the curious type, so had to ask.  Hope you are having an awesome Labor Day.

Blessings!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 10:05:40 PM

Judy, I will be going back to work for Amerijet. I will be doing the same type of work I was doing before, and that is hauling freight to and from the Caribbean and Central and South America, including Mexico. We often times bring back produce such as Mangoes, Papayas, Chili Peppers, Bananas, etc.

I prefer flying Air Ambulance, but for now, this will have to do!

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 4:17:52 AM

Hi Jim,

I am so happy for you that you will be back in the air, and I will say lots of prayers for you!

I know air ambulance is better, but for now...........be grateful.  The world is in turmoil, but I believe wonderful things are on the way!

Take care awesome friend!  :-)

Hugs, Jill

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 7:25:28 PM

Hi Jill, so right you are. Hope you had a super weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by. Bless you my special friend :)

+0
Lotus Joshua

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/29/2008 10:53:43 AM

Hi James,

I wondered why I could not contact you. Now I know you are far away in Trinidad. I hope you had a great time there. I also hope you played cricket, which I love to watch.

Are you back in the US? If so please let me know. Would you fly to Houston? Anyway, I am soooo happy that you are up in the sky with what you enjoy doing. You are also "down to earth' encouraging people to live a life pleasing to HIM.

Thanks James.

Kamala

713-723-1081

Your decision today will decide your destiny tomorrow. Health is Wealth http://zealforall.com Kamala Paul 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
+0