Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Goodbye
8/26/2008 9:40:36 PM
I would like to introduce you to a new card /boardgame called "Goodbye".In the next 10 years 60,000,000 people will retire, and what do they do; yes they play cards.You can become a distributor on the internet,and make money while you sleep. The game is international with 7 different countries represented.We have a deck of 60 cards,4 more aces and 4 more kings.You will go from start to finish,with strategy and skill to out smart the opponent.The ages are 9-99 and 2-6 players.It can be played with teams,2 against 2 and 3 againts 3.A great game for boomers who want to test the mind. Check out my homesite www.goodbyegame.com and become a distributor on the internet.I am the developer and owner of the card game 'Goodbye". Make money while you sleep,I know you can handle this. Thank you Jim Di Biasi
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Goodbye
9/29/2008 8:57:39 PM

Jim,

I really am very happy with my current situation and my current business.  I am enclosing an e book for you to download and read that changed my way of doing business in network marketing.  I believe that if you read it, it will help you be more successful in your business as well.

http://lpb30.successin10steps.com/?mad=18070

Hope everything is going well in your business.

Talk To You Later

Lawrence Bergfeld

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!