Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to Find the Prefect Home Based Business For You in 4 Easy Steps
8/21/2008 1:11:00 PM

Hello to all my friends,

Here is an article I wrote that I wanted to share with you.

How to Find the Prefect Home Based Business For You in 4 Easy Steps by Victoria Leal

These days when you hear the term "Home Based Business", it usually refers to a Network Marketing company.  So, this is where we will put our focus.  Being on the Internet for some years now has allowed me to see and experience the good and the bad when it comes to home based businesses.  Prior to finding the perfect home business for myself, based on my experiences, and perhaps yours too, it went something like this:

You receive an email or a phone call, read an article, or hear from a friend about the latest and greatest home based business that is making everybody millionaires overnight!  You get caught up in the hype and in your excitement...you join.

Months or even weeks later, when you need help, you find that you are all alone.  The friend that first told you about the business is no longer involved and your upline is no where to be found.  In the mean time, you're stuck with all these products, that you were forced to buy, your family and friends are not interested, and you're still not making any money.

But don't give up and throw in the towel on owning your own home based business forever.  Owning your own business can give you the freedom of time and money you've been looking for and despite the black eye that some companies have given the Network Marketing industry, it is still one of the most lucrative industries you can be in.  You just have to determine which business is right for you and in a few easy steps, you can learn to do that.

Here's How

Step 1)  Forget the Hype

Yes, people will be excited about their latest findings in home based businesses, but don't get caught up in the hype.  I've even had people go so far as to say, "I would be stupid not to join." Are you kidding me!  Forget about the fact that the company will give you a free website because what they don't often tell you is that you still have to advertise that website.  What good is it having a website if no one knows about it.

Step 2)  Do Your Research

With the availablity of the Internet, there's no reason not to do your own research on a company before joining.  Before you fork over a dime, find out everything you can about the business; the good and the bad.  After all, you are looking for a business that you can stay with for years to come, so it's worth the effort.  I promise you, this step will probably eliminate over 50% of the programs you are thinking about joining and will save you a lot of money.

Step 3)  Make a Comparison Chart

Once you've narrow the field, make a comparison chart for the remaining businesses that you're still interested in.  I would suggest the following categories to be included in your chart.

a) The Cost - Compare the initial investment, as well as, the ongoing monthly fees

b)  The Product - Is the product tangible or intangible? Are you required to purchase a shipment of products every month, also know as Auto Ship?  Is the product one that everybody can use, and more importantly, can afford?

c) The Team Building System - Do they have a system in place that will help you build your downline or are you required to recruit everybody on your own?  Do you have to buy leads?

d)  The Compensation Plan - How do you get paid?  How often do you get paid?  What is the income potential?  Does everyone in the company have the benefit of earning substantial amounts of money or just the ones at the top?  How easy is it for you to advance in the company?

And finally...

Step 4)  Ask Yourself This Question; Is the company a good match for Me?

Based on your research and your personal desires, is the company a good fit for you, not the other way around.  Of course, they'll tell you that you are a good match for the company, but is the company a good match for you? After all, this is all about you!

Mentally, place yourself in a position with the company.  Do you feel comfortable talking to people about this business? Is this a product that you can be proud to represent?  And I know this may sound strange but when choosing a company that you want to become involved in, follow your heart, not the money.  If you can feel good about what you are doing, the money will come.

So there you have it; 4 easy steps to follow when finding the home based business that is perfect for you.  In fact, these were the same steps that I used in finding the perfect business for me.

Resource Box

I invite you to take a Free Tour of my business and using the steps outlined above, evaluate my business.  I can promise you that if you join with me, I will be here for you because believe me, I'm not going any where else!  To learn more, just visit: http://www.victorialeal.com

This article is copyright  2008 by Victoria Leal and may be reprinted in it's entirety as long as this byline and copyright statement are included.

+0
Dennis Turner

372 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How to Find the Prefect Home Based Business For You in 4 Easy Steps
8/22/2008 7:26:42 AM

Thanks Victoria,

Best wishes,

Dennis

Free tools to build your online and/or offline business: http://www.freesuccesstool.net Providing Health & Wealth: http://www.wealth.glbpro.com Low cost domain names, web hosting, and more http://www.d9domains.com Hot reseller business: http://www.d9domains.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!