Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Private Income Organization
8/24/2005 7:15:20 PM
Well, after a month of waiting for a site that never appeared, receiving refunds because I went through Paypal (thank God!) and cancelling, this PIO place send me another email. I would like to share this response - - so others will not fall prey to these unprofessional people: Dear Monika, You have been an absolute pain in the ass! My staff have written to you and responded to your queries, our publishers have published a site for you - then you wanted refunds and we refunded your site payments and your product payments - now I see you have not cancelled your subscription. Email dated August 24, 2005 from Private Income Organization (Support PIO V2 [support@pio-adminv2.com]) to me "What sort of person are you? We have done all this work for you and paid you back the few dollars you put into our system and now you are causing us even more work. We have over 25,000 Team Leaders now and try to look after all of them - even the ones who struggle to follow the system. You seem to be plain lazy and conceited - with this refund request you didn't give us any details or dates and just expected us to do all the work. Please cancel your subscription with Paypal and leave us alone or I will seek to reclaim expenses from you. Regards, Graham Armstrong End of email from PIO I usually give every organization a chance, I believe that people want to help people and that work is necessary in all business', but this company never gave me the tools to do what needed to be done. If anyone knows how to cancel with this company, please let me know, I did it through them on numersous emails as well as through every email to paypal. Thanks and have a good week.
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Private Income Organization
8/25/2005 7:35:35 AM
Monika, Sorry to Hear you are having such a problem. Yes, I agree that these people were very unprofessional in the response that they gave you. It is good to hear that you used paypal. Just log into your paypal account and find the monthly subscription. You should have a button there that says cancel on-going subscription ( or something to that effect) Click the link, you should be taken to another page to confirm the cancellation, Once this is done it should be cancelled through paypal, once and for all. If for some reason you are having problems cancelling this from Paypal, I would advise you to Call Paypal! Hope this helps, Have a Great Day.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!