Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My O3World
8/20/2008 7:20:17 PM
Hello everyone, Well where do i start? I am so excited today! I am a 36 yr old male at 6',1" and used to be 236 lbs. I was always an active person, playing golf, in a men's basketball league, and biking. I was a provincial all-star in basketball in high school, and was the male athlete of the year in my senior year. Somewhere along the way, LIFE got in the way of my active lifestyle and i gained weight. From a healthy 180lbs to 236lbs at my heaviest, i was feeling pretty low. I have said over and over that i was going to make a change and i tried many things. i try to stay fit by working out, jogging on the treadmill, and playing with my two girls. THEY are my real reason for wanting to lose the weight! I have identified my major weakness, and that is i am a binge eater. I am a night owl, and when i am up late by myself, i feel i have to have something to eat. Once i start, i don't stop until i have consumed more than what would be a healthy caloric intake for me for a whole day! So even though i work out and am moderately active.....i still gain weight. Being a fan of "Biggest Loser", i wondered where the people of the show were now and how they were still doing. While doing a search i found a story about one of the contestants, and she was taking this specific product. I had never heard of it, and after learning about it i said why not and i decided to give it a try. Now I have tried many things to curb my cravings, but this really works for me. It is a capsule that i take just when these cravings start as well as before each meal. (when i eat till i can't eat any more) Anyways, this pill is a pre-meal gastric bulking agent. When combined with water, it expands in your stomach, sending a message to your brain that you are less hungry. The best part is that it has no negative side effects, and better yet......I HAVE LOST 14 POUNDS IN 15 DAYS!!!! How sweet is that? I am so excited and my wife is also, since our grocery bill has gone way down! LOL Anyways, i just couldn't contain my excitement any longer and wish anyone who is looking to lose a few pounds luck on your journey! Here is a link to that product i had mentioned. Maybe it would work for you too? http://6970000.myo3world.com/ All the best to you!
Need to lose a few pounds? Watch this one minute video. http://6970000.myo3world.com/
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My O3World
8/20/2008 8:07:57 PM

Hi Brett,

I can tell you are excited - i would just be concerned about the rapid rate of loss which almost always translates to regain.  Slow the pace down a bit?  You are young, take it off slowly while you develope some new eating habits.  Youngsters like you can take weight off easily just by being sensible.  Now when you get to be my age - that's a whole new ballgame!

The product sound interesting, so I will have to check it out.  Great job on the forum and you are either a VERY talented writer or your enthusiasm is oozing!!

Judy

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My O3World
9/13/2008 11:58:12 PM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!