Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
This Is What You Can Find Today At The Free Level of the Membership
8/18/2008 9:49:55 AM

Hello dear Adland friends, I´m going to ennumerate in detail what we can offer at the present time inside my HBBKH Membership´s FR.EE Level. Let´s do it:

Inside the Free area you´ll be able to watch 47 online business related videos in which you can find out since how to choose a domain name, build a website from scratch, setting up payment buttons to accept money directly to your accounts, start an RSS feed etc. Go to my sales letter of the product to view one by one the 47 videos here:
Newbie Internet Marketing How To Videos , by the way you can joint our affiliate program, sell the videos and invite more people to do the same and earn money from your sales and your invited ones sales too, but this is subject of my other forum.

You have access to 3 Social network videos to view inside about Yahoo Anwers, Stumble Upon and Bebo and 6 more videos about List Building: 1) Finding your List Topic, 2) Tools you need to get started to build your List, 3) Create your List, A Follow Up Series and a Web Form in Aweber, 4) Creating Landing Pages from scratch 5) Putting it all togheter and 6) Creating a Responsive List and Driving Traffic To It.

This is what we have today but we are adding content in a regular basis for you to use and enhance or even build your online business from scratch.

We have the following items for you to download at the FREE Level too:

eBooks

Opt-In Surge
BY:Michael Ambrosio
Product Rights:
Includes Giveaway Rights

Opt-In Surge 

Free Report...

Revealed! How To Get An Unlimited Number Of Qualified Leads Into Your List In Record Time!

In this free report, you will discover...

• How to Build Your List Quickly By Writing Articles
  • 10 Ways to Grab Subscribers from Any Forum
  • The RIGHT Way to Build Your List with JV Partners
  • Little Known Off Line Strategies
  • How To Improve Your Optin Conversions
  • And Much MUCH More!

Download Product File Size: 427KB

"Viral Marketing Unleashed"
This manual highlights proven viral marketing concepts on how you can get people to do all the marketing for you while you take all the profits.

* Why and How Viral Marketing Works

* Your Ebook is Your Viral Marketing

* Viral Marketing Using Forums

* Using Videos in Viral Marketing

* Using Chat Rooms

This is a Free Member download.

Resell rights and a professional ready made sales page included.

Viral Marketing Unleashed
By Dirk Dupon
Provided By SureFireWealth.com
Product Rights:
Includes Reseller Site
Retail Value: $9.97

How To Write, Create, Promote And Sell Ebooks On The Internet

Do you want to turn your knowledge into money with a detailed step-by-step guide to writing, selling and profiting from your own ebook?

This manual is packed with interesting tips and links, and once you have read it, you'll be able to launch your own profitable Ebook business on the Internet.

Here are some of the information in this ebook:

• Automate your Ebook business, and sell an unlimited amount of your products without extra costs.
  • Have total control over your expenses or advertising budget
  • There is no publisher who can ever put you on a deadline.
  • You decide when and where to write.
  • and much more...

Download Product File Size: 365KB
Download Reseller File Size: 367K

How To Write, Create, Promote And Sell Ebooks On The Internet
BY:Dirk Dupon
Retail Price: 7.00 (USD)
Product Rights:
Master Resell Rights
Includes Reseller Pack

10 Steps to making a living online
By Nicholas Dobson
Product Rights:
Includes Giveaway Rights
Retail Value: $39.99

The information contained within this eBook is designed not only to put you in the right mindset, but also to give you the blueprint to succeed.

Learn about:

* Preparing for Marketing

* Developing Ideas

* S.M.A.R.T.

* Opportunity

* Evaluating You Marketing Efforts

And much more….

This is a Free Member download.

Blog Themes

5 Themes Package Vol 2
BY:Webmaster
Product Rights:
Includes Giveaway Rights

5 Themes Package Vol 2 - New For 2008

This 5 themes package includes 5 website themes, 5 wordpress blog themes and 5 joomla themes that you can use to build your websites, niche wordpress blogs or joomla content management system in 5 niches.

You are allowed to custom the themes and use them or resell them to your customers or even give them away to build your lists and reputation since this themes package can brand your name in it.

Try to be imaginative and be creative to make the most out of this themes package for your good.

In this package you get, themes for niches in:

• Business
  • Computing
  • Health
  • Sport
  • Travel

Download Product File Size: 1.01MB

5 Themes Package Vol 1 - New For 2008

This 5 themes package includes 5 website themes, 5 wordpress blog themes and 5 joomla themes that you can use to build your websites, niche wordpress blogs or joomla content management system in 5 niches.

You are allowed to custom the themes and use them or resell them to your customers or even give them away to build your lists and reputation since this themes package can brand your name in it.

Try to be imaginative and be creative to make the most out of this themes package for your good.

In this package you get, themes for niches in:

• Business
  • Computing
  • Health
  • Sport
  • Travel

Download Product File Size: 1.31MB

5 Themes Package Vol 1
BY:Webmaster
Product Rights:
Includes Giveaway Rights

Tomorrow I´m detailing what we have in the paid levels for you to take your business to the next Level.

You can Sign Up or Log in to your HBBKH Mebership Here.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Daniel Cajiga
CEO - CDanCa H&F Enterprises
http://CDanCa.com

ps I´m about to add a series of 15 videos about how to use Awber step by step but, don´t know yet if they will be at the Free or Paid level, always feedback is very welcome.

Free or Paid Level?
Please choose where would you like the Aweber Step by Step series to be.
Total Votes: 0

Please login to vote.
Integrate a Home Based Internet Business From Scratch or Enhance Your Existing One With Us. http://www.cdanca.com / http://danielcajiga.com Click Here To Give, It´s Free: http://www.thehungersite.com/
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This Is What You Can Find Today At The Free Level of the Membership
8/18/2008 8:14:09 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!